Chapter Twenty-Six

*Harry’s P.O.V.*

I’m woken up by the sunlight shining through my window. Our window. This house is now Colleen’s too. She’s not completely wrapped in my arms anymore, just one of mine draped lazily over her hip. I turn my face to look at her with her back towards me. I love the curves on her body. Her hourglass shape molding perfectly with the bed. I pull my arm towards me so I can trace her skin with the tips of my fingers. I start at her knee feeling the softness of her skin. As I shimmy closer towards her I lift the hem of her nightgown. After I roll her onto her back I press my lips against her pelvic bones causing her to giggle in her sleep. I slide my hand up higher over her stomach; it nearly covering her entire abdomen. I move my lips over the lingerie covering her body. I drag the tip of my nose through the crevice of her breast. Her eyes flutter open looking at me.

“Good morning, Harry,” she says placing her hand in my hair.

“Good morning, Love,” I kiss her chest. I rest my chin there as the two of us talk for nearly an hour; Colleen continuously playing with my hair. “Tour starts tomorrow,” I sigh. “Are you ready for it?” She shrugs her shoulders. Our eyes never leaving one another. “You know the fans wanted to meet you last night?”

“Really?”

“Yea. A lot of them said you’re really pretty; and of course I agree,” I laugh kissing her chest again. “Maybe it’ll be the best tour ever with you by my side.”

“I never thanked you for last night.”

“Colleen you don’t have to thank me for tha-”

She cuts me off, “I meant the show, silly,” she giggles.

“Oh. You’re welcome. I’ve had that planned since the day we lounged on the beach together and you started singing.”

“Oh really?”

“Mmhmm.” The two of us continue to stare at each other when my phone goes off. “Hello?” I answer.

“Hey, Haz!” Andrea says excitedly through the phone. “What are you two up to today? I hope you’re not just getting up!”

“No, we’ve been up for about an hour or so now,” I laugh.

“Cool. So I was wondering if we’re still on for dinner tonight.”

Colleen nods her head smiling. “Sure we’ll be there. Just text me the details.”

“Okay, we’ll see you tonight!”

“Bye Andrea.”

“Bye Harry.”

“Other than dinner, what shall we do today?”

“MmMmm,” she shrugs. “Stroll through the park?”

“Sure,” I smile. We get dressed; both of us in t-shirts, skinnies and converse. It’s a beautiful day in London today, 22°C. A wonderful day for a stroll. We intertwine our fingers as our feet touch the pavement. An hour passes and no one has bothered us like I expected.

“Harry…” she grips my hand tighter.

“What is it, baby girl?” I look down at her. I follow her gaze, “Oh.” Well, it was nice while it lasted. Fans start to scream as we come to a halt.

“Hi Harry,” some girls come right up.

“Hello girls,” I reply smiling pulling Colleen closer to me.

They all glance between Colleen and me. “You’re pretty,” one giggles.

“Thanks,” Colleen says shyly.