Chapter Twenty-Three

*Harry's P.O.V.*

After confronting Colleen about our games I finally get a good night's sleep. Not that it's been many nights since. I pull Colleen in closer to me resting my head in her neck. "What time is it?" I mumble.

"Almost nine o'clock."

"Did you sleep well?"

"I did. Thanks for telling me what's been going on. Or at least confirming it with me."

"No problem. But how did you figure out what we were doing?"

"You know I'm observant," she laughs, "And when you didn't do anything, I noticed the others a lot easier."

Colleen and I get out of bed ready to drive a few more hours. As Colleen and I walk out of our room, our own bags in our hands, Niall walks past us rolling his eyes and smirking as Andrea comes up behind him slightly pissed off. "Oh yea?!" she shouts, "Well maybe at the next hotel you can get your own room with your own shower! And since I have the Rover's keys I will be driving!" she adds raising her voice as she shoves past him.

"That's fine, Love... I'll remember to wear my seatbelt," Niall answers sarcastically.

"Ugh, you are such a pain in the arse!"

"Hey A wait for me…." Colleen yells after Andrea; hopefully not causing any suspicions.

As they disappear around the corner Niall burst out laughing, “Mate, you know what’s the best thing? It doesn’t matter how much I avoid her, she still tries."

“I think we’ve gone a little too far, these girls are clever and I think they’re playing us at our own game. Just be careful. Before you know it A will have you begging at her feet," I wink at him. "Colleen's getting closer."

“Like she’ll figure out what’s going on,” he laughs.

“Dude, you of all people should know what she capable of is.”

“Shit,” he walks away after that. He’s known her the longest, so he should know her the best. Colleen and I take one last stroll through the castle while we’re waiting for the others to pack up the cars. We know they can see us, so we continue to play each other’s games. And as soon as we get back to the car Louis retracts from El and Perrie from Zayn. I silently chuckle to myself. It’s kind of fun seeing this girls versus guys thing we’ve got going on. It’s more fun to play along, but it’s hard not wanting to touch Colleen.

Andrea and the rest of the girls, including Colleen, have decided it would be even more fun playing while in their short shorts. They all even insisted on driving knowing that when they sit their shorts will rise. I have to hand it to them, these girls are pretty smart, and might beat us at our own game.

On the road Andrea and Perrie take over their car while blasting Pumped up Kicks casually waving at us, and Ni and Zayn in the backseat holding a piece of paper against the window that says, “HELP!” I laugh then look at Colleen wanting to touch her so badly, but I have to keep up this facade with Louis and Eleanor around.

The next few days go by quickly when we’re finally at our last destination; Carr Hall Castle in Leeds. It was built in the 1860s; a medieval-style castle with arched windows, luxury bedrooms. While here the girls lounge around by the pool as the guy’s head to the gym. 

“Guys, I think it’s time we give in,” I say.

“Oh come on, Harry!” says Louis while juggling his football, “You gotta hold out for us! This is what happens when they talk about our sex lives.”