Chapter Thirty-One

Honestly, I don't think I should have to put a warning on here because life doesn't come with them, and neither do actual published books, but here you go. Since some have to be warned.

So it has come to my attention that I should put a warning on this chapter because it gets twisted and dark. Law & Order twisted and dark; meaning, a dream about rape. Please note that the main point of this chapter is that Colleen runs away because she feels guilty for what she put the guys through. She goes to her parents for helpthen ends up having a nightmare about Jack getting to her again, and then she tries to run. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH THIS KIND OF CONTENT! I will also put a warning before after the dream. - TSDBlackBJJWhite

*Colleen's P.O.V.*

I didn't get any sleep last night, and I've never seen Niall behave the way he did only a few hours ago. So angry, so scared, but still a hint that he wanted to apologize. I can't stand the idea of losing him as a friend. I make my way through the hallway to his room and check on him. I hesitate to knock on the open door to his room. I watch him pace back and forth as he packs and talks on the phone. "Princess, please stop being stubborn and just make sure you're packed and ready to leave. We're headed to Ireland," he's most definitely talking to Andrea.

"Niall, why is there security here?!" I hear her yell through the phone.

"I'll explain when I get back." I wipe the tears from my eyes when Niall notices me standing in the doorway. "Indefinitely. See you soon. I love you."

"Can I come in?" I ask lowly.

"Yea."

"Ni..." I reach for him, but pull away when he turns from me back to his bags. "I'm sorry I kept this from you."

He shakes his head and rubs his neck as he stares at the ceiling taking a deep breath. When he looks back at me he says, "I don't have time for this. The only thing I can think about right now, and care about, is Andrea and Eleanor being alone with that asshole prowling around."

"But she said something about se-"

"Niall, the driver is ready to take us to the airport," Louis says from behind me.

"Ni... Please don't be mad at me," I plead.

"Look. I can't do this now... I have bigger things to worry about at this stage," he says giving me a half-hearted kiss on the forehead as he moved past me towards Louis.

"Niall please!" I try one last time reaching out to him.

"COLLEEN!" I retract my arms. "Can you just back off?!" I jump back shaking. "I'll call you when I'm home. I just need to get to Andrea," are his last words as I watch Louis and Niall disappear around the corner. Louis smiles apologetically at me as they make their way around the corner.

I feel worthless. How could I do this to my friends? What did I expect? There's only one person I know who can fix this; only one person I need right now. My dad. He'll help me clean up this mess. I go back to my room as Harry is out talking plans with Paul and pack as much as I need for traveling. I manage to leave the hotel unnoticed. As I watch the hotel disappear in the back window silent tears fall from my eyes. This is my battle; no one else's. I know my friends will be there for me in the end; I just hope they can understand why I have to do this. I've had enough, and I'm taking my life back. Hopefully.

It's a four hour flight from Orlando to Harrisburg then a short drive to Hershey, and I use cash so no one can follow me. I stand outside the airport looking for my dad. "Colleen!" he yells from the car.

"Daddy!" I run to him. He embraces me in a tight hug. "I've missed you!" I try to hold back tears.

"I've missed you too." My dad has never been one to show much emotion. Unless it's something serious. Like when he found out everything. Through the drive home we don't say anything, and I'm trying my hardest to hold back the tears that want to escape my eyes.