Chapter Thirty-Five

*Harry’s P.O.V.*

Through the drive I hold onto Colleen wondering what could possibly be in the bag. I have a good idea though. After we board the plane Colleen asks, “Where are we going, Harry?”

I figure I should tell her before the flight attendants say it. I laugh, “We are headed to Greece. The Mystique Resort Santorini.”

“I’ve never heard of that.”

“Then you’re in for a great time,” I smile kissing the back of her hand. The flight from JFK to Santorini feels like an entire day; that’s why I wanted to leave right after the reception. Colleen and I fall asleep around the same time; our fingers intertwined.

I wake up to the sound of the flight attendant saying, “Attention ladies and gentlemen we are reaching our destination; the plain will be landing in about twenty minutes. Please return your seats to the upright position and fasten your seatbelts." I gently wake Colleen telling her we’re almost here.

It’s now near three am here, and since we’re going to be jet lagged for a while, I booked us a two week trip, and when we’re done here we’ll be heading back to London. A car is waiting for us once we exit the plane, and even though Colleen is tired I can tell how excited she is. She becomes even more tired after the drive. I hold her up as we walk into the hotel, “Styles,” I tell the front desk.

“Yes, here we are. A Spiritual suit; two keys for the room and one for the minibar.”

“Thank you,” I smile. “Can you make it to the room, Love?” I ask Colleen.

“I’ll try,” she smiles. The room is amazing.http://www.mystique.gr/spiritual.html “It’s so beautiful here,” Colleen whispers.

“Still not as beautiful as you.”

“Still a cliché.” As usual, no matter how tired she is, Collen heads to the terrace, and she is taken aback. “Gosh, this is gorgeous.”

I wrap my arms around her from behind kissing the top of her head. “Come on, let’s get you to bed.”

“Mmk,” she hums.

I pull back the sheets before the two of us hop into the bed. I pull Colleen into me taking in the familiar scent of her body, “Goodnight, Mrs. Styles.”

“That’s going to take some time getting used to,” she giggles. “Goodnight, Mr. Styles.” I kiss the back of her head before falling into a deep sleep.

After we wake up we head to the Charisma Restaurant that is hosted by the hotel. Then we head out to the Archaeological Museum located in the center of Fira. The museum gives you an idea of different eras of development of the island. It’s a beautiful collection of red and black vases from 5 B.C. The museum has many items, products, Minoan impressives, murals and sculpture of the Hellenistic period. Byzantine works of art and even some remains of prehistoric times. These items have survived the era of Geometric and Hellenistic periods.

Colleen’s eyes light up just like they did when we toured the castles of England and Cathedrals of Germany. I take her hand in mine then smile at her when she looks at me. “You always know how to impress a girl.”

“Anything for you, Love,” I kiss her. “Come on, there’s a tour I want to go on.” We’re guided throughout the museum learning different things. Pure joy emits off of Colleen. I remember the way she used to tell me about her art projects from high school and college. She wasn’t a serious artist, but her work is amazing; many paintings of dogs hang in her dog kennel. Pit Bulls, Cocker Spaniels, Pugs. Pit Bulls. Mostly Pit Bulls. She’s like a child when it comes to art.