Chapter Twenty-Seven

*Colleen’s P.O.V.*

Tonight seems scary knowing I’ll be leaving with the guys tomorrow. Harry told me a few years ago they started this tradition to do a fancy dinner at one of the guys houses, and tonight it’s at Niall’s and Andrea’s. Ni is in charge of entertainment. And basically everything else. At any other get together it would just be Niall and Andrea playing their guitars, the guys singing along, and the girls swooning over them. But for nights like this we love to go all out. A five star treatment with a three course meal and hired chefs to do cook. Andrea and Niall meet us at the front door when Harry and I arrive. The party is actually happening on the top of their apartment.

“Wow, look at you two. You look stunning,” Andrea greets us at the door.

“No!” I exclaim. “Look at you! I’m surprised you abided by the dress code.” Seeing Andrea in her blue gown that is floor length that starts out a lighter blue and becomes darker towards the bottom, it pinches to the right side being held with gold balls. Pleats align the dress under her hips. She has on gold jewelry with blue tints in the earrings and necklace. Blue flats on that match the dress.

“Who are you, and what have you done to Andrea?” Harry jokes peeking over my shoulder grabbing me by the waist like always. Dresses really aren’t her style in general.

“Very funny, you too. Niall chose it. And you know I don’t like arguing with him,” she smiles. “Still won’t wear heels, though.”

“You look gorgeous, Love,” Harry says kissing Andrea on the cheek.

Andrea and I draw back while Harry goes over to the others. “So, do you think Niall’s going to ask the big question tonight?” I ask since this seems fancier than usual.

“No. I don’t think so. Besides, you saw how horrified he was when we mentioned marriage while on vacation.”

“Oh yea,” I laugh. “You’re probably right, but you would love to one day wouldn’t you?”

“One day. But not any time soon…” she laughs lightly.

The guys are chatting while standing by the TV in the living room with some football game on. “Hey girls,” Niall says, “Can I get you anything to drink?”

“Wine, if you don’t mind,” I answer.

“I’ll have a class too, baby.”

“What’s for dinner?” I ask the guys when Niall leaves the room to keep the conversation going. Not like we ever stop talking, though.

“No idea. I’m not even allowed on the roof,” answer Andrea.

Harry starts to hum ‘Here Comes the Bride’ as a joke. “Knock it off, Haz!” I elbow him.

“We know that’s not going to happen soon,” laughs Andrea. Still not sure why Harry even started humming it.

After another half an hour Eleanor, Louis, Perrie, Zayn, Kaitlyn and Liam arrive. Kaitlyn is in fits because she couldn’t get her makeup done before she came here. So all the girls take her upstairs to use some of Andrea’s. The guys continued to watch the game as we all disappeared to Niall and Andrea’s bedroom. I feel sad when I walk into their room seeing Niall’s packed and ready to go. We leave pretty early tomorrow morning. This time around Eleanor is going to be Andrea’s roommate since she’s staying here to finish up law school.

“Someone’s eager for Ni to leave,” I joke kindly. “Harry and I haven’t packed a thing.”

“If only… He gave up trying to pack while I’m around because whatever he put in I took out. He finished yesterday while I was at work.”