Chapter Fifteen

*Colleen's P.O.V.*

When I walk through my front door the lights are off, but one of the rooms is dimly lit. As I walk through the halls to my dining room I hear the sound of silverware clinking. "Harry, what is this?"

"Oh, nothing," he jokes. "I wanted to do something special for you. Especially after this week," he grins.

"I... I don't know what to say..."

"You don't need to say anything; just enjoy dinner." Harry has a candlelit dinner set up in my dining room. "It smells amazing. Did you cook this all by yourself?"

"I'm hurt that you would even ask that," he laughs. "Even though I am a great cook, the others did help me."

"Where are they? I'm sure they're still here since we're not allowed to be alone together..." I look down.

"They're out back."

"Oh. Okay."

"Hey," Harry whispers coming over to me. "Don't worry, Love, I don't even have any alcoholic beverage out. Unless you want some."

"No... Niall gave me some at their place..."

"You really love your wines," he laughs.

"Yea... I guess so," I chuckle.

"Let's eat."

Harry pulls out my chair for me then helps me scoot in. I always forget how much of a gentleman he can be. He has his moments like the first time we met, and a few nights ago, but when it comes down to it he's the nicest guy I've ever met.

"How's your arm?" he asks as soon as I take my first bite.

I swallow, "It's sore. I don't know if it's still bleeding," I sigh.

"We'll change it tonight," he smiles at me.

There's a few minutes of silence as we eat, "This is very good, Haz."

"Thanks, baby," he takes my hand in his. "What were Andrea and Niall up to?"

"Exactly what Louis implied," I cough embarrassed. "Niall also freaked out on me. He was really hurt. God, I didn't even think how this would affect you all..."

"Colleen," he says sternly, "It's alright. You were scared. We really do understand why you didn't tell us."

"And you?"

"What about me?"

"Do you understand why I didn't tell you?"

"No," he whispers, "I guess I really don't."

"I told Niall it's because I didn't want you guys ending up in prison for murder..."

"I guess that would have happened... We care that much..." he chuckles.

When we’re done eating the others come back into the house, and Liam helps Harry rewrap my arm. I sit on the counter in the bathroom feeling so guilty. A single tear escapes me eye. “Hey,” says Liam lifting my head, “Why are you crying?”

“Because I was so stupid for doing this…” I pull my head away.

“Colleen,” he says sternly. “You are not stupid. You never have been, and you never will be. You were just scared.” Liam pulls me into his arms, and I can feel his tears.

After I’m wrapped back up everyone heads to bed; Zayn and Perrie stay in the room with Harry and me. Harry also has to stay on the floor by the other’s demands. I lay on my stomach facing him as we stare into each other’s eyes. He takes my hand in his then begins to play with my fingers.