Chapter Thirty-Seven

Happy reading!

*Harry's P.O.V.*

It's the album release party tonight; another formal event with lots of flashing lights, paparazzi and a press conference. I can tell Colleen is nervous, but I think that's really just an understatement. She has to walk the red carpet with me tonight; the first time we'll be at a big advent as husband and wife. Tonight, Colleen and I arrive in my black Ferrari F1 California. I help her out of my amazing sports car since she's wearing a ball gown. It's an emerald green off-shoulder evening dress. From what I heard, it took her a while to find the perfect dress for tonight, and it was well worth it. It's her favorite color, shows her breast well without revealing too much, and it poofs out at a perfect width. I smile at her reassuringly as she takes my hand. The guys and I wanted this to be big; so we're all dressed up. The other girls are also in extravagant ball gowns while the guys are all in tuxes. Go big or go home we all joked.

As the flashes go off around us Colleen's grip on me tightens; this will take a long time for her to get used to. My hand never leaves her waist as we walk along the red carpet into the venue. I can tell she has many thoughts going through her head. Most likely the same as mine. What if they ask me about her and her past? What if they ask us why the last tour was cancelled? "It's alright, Love. You know I won't let them hurt you," I say kissing her head.

Eleanor, Perrie, Kaitlyn, Andrea and Colleen sit at the closest table to the stage for the press conference. The rest of the building is filled with a lot of security, some lucky fans who won tickets or who could afford them because the guys and I wanted to make it up to the fans.

We finally announce that we're going on a farewell tour; "This Is It." The girls like to joke it's a bit of irony after our movie came out a few years ago. A huge commotion breaks out when I make the announcement.

"Can you tell us why this will be your last tour?!" one of the paparazzi yells over the gasps throughout the crowd.

"Well, we've been doing this for ten years now," Liam answers calmly. "We would like to settle down with our wives. Myself and the rest of the guys will still be heavily involved with music, productions and record deals, but behind the scenes."

"Does the fact that you are married now have any influence on your decision?" another asks.

"Yes, Liam just said that," Louis answers. "But we can assure you that the group of lovely ladies in our lives is our support system, and they will support us in whichever way we chose."

"Niall, your wife-"

Niall immediately cuts them off, "Andrea."

"Very well then. Your wife, Andrea, is older than you. Did she influence you at all to go with this decision the band has just announced?"

"First off, I don't see what our wives personal lives or ages have to do with our final concert dates. Everyone already knows she is older than me. Next question?" Niall answers very pissed off.

"So cancelling the last concert, a three month vacation in Fiji and indefinite stays in Ireland had nothing to do with any of the girls lives?"

"Look, this party is to promote our new album and tour. All we hope is that the fans enjoy the new album as much as we enjoyed recording it," I change the subject. "We have big things planned for this tour. This is our way of thanking our fans for their loyalty through the years." I'm pissed as well.

The rest of the night is full of giggles, drunkenness and dancing. A lot of dancing. Colleen has opened back up more, so she's having a little fun while on the dance floor with me. Given her dress, she's still able to get a good reaction out of me. Even with the paps around, I don't care what they say at this point; we're husband and wife, and we can do what we want.