Chapter Twenty-Eight

*Harry’s P.O.V.*

I hold onto Colleen as tightly as possible never wanting to let her go. Not in this crowd. We finally get to our boarding dock as our private jet pulls in. We’re in a blocked off area so that no one can get to us. It’s not private, but it keeps others away. I stare at Colleen as she looks out the window watching the sunrise. I check my watch not thinking it’s nearly eight am. Another ten minutes pass, and we’re allowed to board our plane. “You ready to go, Love?” I ask wrapping my arms around her.

“It’s beautiful, isn’t it?” she asks. “The sunrise, that is.”

“I thought you were talking about yourself for a second there,” I chuckle kissing the top of her head.

“I’m ready,” she says. I take Colleen’s hand in mine as we make our way onto the private jet. Because we have to stay in seats as the jet takes off. I give Colleen the window seat, and I sit next her. Louis and Niall behind us, Zayn, Liam and Kaitlyn  are on the other side. In the center of the jet there are beds we can all sleep on; but we have to take turns since there are only five. Once the light goes off that we can unbuckle Colleen says, “I’m going to sleep.” She gets up from her seat taking the bed right next to us.

As soon as I know she's asleep I slip from my seat to kneel at the side of the bed. I place my hand on her cheek then stroke the soft skin of her face. "You seriously love her, don't you Haz?" I hear Liam behind me.

"Why wouldn't I?" I chuckle.

"No reason," he laughs sitting next to me. "Did you set anything up for the psychiatrist?"

"Yes. She's meeting us at the hotel. She'll be coming everywhere with us as well."

"I know we all have been asking this question a lot," says Liam, "But will that be safe? Will it get out that we brought a psychiatrist on tour with us? Speculations will happen, and it’ll get crazy."

"Maybe. We can plan further ahead when we meet her." I continue to stare at Colleen as she breaths evenly.

"She looks so peaceful when she sleeps," Liam speaks.

"I hate that it's the only way when she looks like that..."

"When was the last time anything happened?"

"Like what?"

"Any nightmares? Any time she pulled away from you?"

"The nightmares are still happening. Nowhere near as often as they used to. The last one was the night she and I went out to dinner."

"What was it about?"

"She wouldn't tell me this time..." I look up at him for the first time.

"I hope it wasn't something too serious. You don't think she's been keeping anything else from you?"

"I hope not," I sigh. The two of us stand up to join the others in the kitchen for something to eat after I kiss the top of Colleen’s head, “Sweet dream, my Love.”

"Look at the little lover boy,” Louis teases.

"Oh, shut it, Lou," I push him sideways sitting next to him. Kaitlyn hands a cup of tea to Liam and me, "Thanks, Nicki," I smile.

"So," Niall laughs, "What are you two girls gonna do being the only two this time 'round?"

"Like the two of us can't handle you five," she answers sternly laughing along with all of us.

A few hours pass as our flight to the U.S. continues. We're starting on the west coast making our way over to the east; PA being the last stop as a surprise for Colleen. It's been a long time since she's last seen them. Actually, I think the last time she was even in the States was when I first met her parents.