Chapter Twenty

*Harry’s P.O.V.*

“I’m going to go see if Andrea’s okay, okay Love?”

She smiles. “Probably best it’s you,” she smiles at me. “You and her are like Ni and me.” I can’t argue with her there.

"Alright, I'll be back shortly," I tell her kissing her before I leave.

I walk to Andrea's room hoping to see that she's at least awake. It's all too weird; Niall and her have a room to share, but he's taken the couch. I can't believe this is happening to them. I haven't seen her since we arrived here. She'll occasionally peak her head out the window to look down at the beach. I have known A for a while now; since before I even met Colleen. Not sure how that even happened since they are best friends after all. This behavior of hers is nothing new; this is normal when she's disappointed or heartbroken. She'll go into the corner of her mind when things like this happen.

"Andrea?" I call out. "Can I come in?" I have no clue if she's mad at me as well since I yelled a bit after what happened. She slowly opens the door for me. "Oh, Andrea, look at you." I say as she peers around the door. I take her in my arms hugging her as tight as I possibly can. She’s been crying more than I've ever seen. Her eyes are all puffy, and she seriously looks sleep deprived. When I let go of her she walks back to her room with me following. I take a seat at the foot of her bed as she wraps herself back in the blankets of the bed.

"I..." Andrea looks up at me. "I just wanted to say I am so sorry. For everything; I never meant to let Colleen see those tweets, or any of those pictures. She's my best friend, and I would never ever intentionally hurt her, or any of you, for that matter."

"An-" I try to speak, but her tears start to fall again.

"After the fight, Niall asked me how I could do that to Colleen. He's mad because he thinks I intentionally showed her the pics along with the tweets. I just wish for once he'd care about me that way."

"Andrea," I reach for her placing my hand on her shoulder trying to sooth her, "Sweetheart listen to me. You have no idea how much that man cares about you. How much he loves you. You are the center of his universe. He would go to the ends of the Earth to protect you, and to keep you safe. Don't ever think he doesn't care because you would be wrong to do so. Now, stop feeling sorry for yourself. Go take a shower, and I'll send the girls up to get you ready. You and that Irish idiot are going to sort this out, and he'll remind you why he fell in love with you." I kiss the top of her head, "I'll get the guys to get Ni to the bar, and I won't let him have a drink until you get there.

When Andrea comes downstairs it's late in the afternoon. The day has gone by quicker than I thought. Colleen asks "She looks good, doesn't she?" smiling proudly at her work. Colleen has always had a way with fashion and makeup whether she knows it or not. She knows how to impress a guy.

Andrea walks over to the two of us, "Thank you," is all she says. She walks over to Niall as he stands there staring at her; his mouth agape. They look each other in hone eyes for what feels like an eternity then he pulls her into one of his famous Horan hugs. My good deed for the days has been done; two of my best friends are in love again. Not that they never were.

"Come on, let's give them some privacy," Colleen says to everyone as she takes my hand in hers. I smile down at her knowing how in love I am with her. The rest of us head back to the beach, and Niall and Andrea will meet us there later.

Louis sets up his speakers, and I plug in my iPod. Colleen picks the first song to play; and when I turn around hearing the open chords, I see her smiling mischievously at me. Midnight Memories blares through the speakers. I haven't seen her like this since, well, in a long time. It's kind of starting to freak me out.