Chapter Eight

*Harry's P.O.V.*

Colleen phased out while we're still singing. "Watch thinkin' about, Love?" I whisper to her kissing the top of her head.

She laughs a little, "About our first date..." I have a feeling she's blushing.

"What about it?" I start to rub her arms, but she shutters a little, so I stop.

"About how you won me over..."

"I knew I did. Whether you told me or not." She giggles again. "What was your favorite part?" I gently place a kiss on her neck.

She inhales deeply, "When you took me to the cathedrals..."

Everyone stops singing then stare at the two of us. "What?" she asks. Kaitlyn and Andrea look at us questionably. They all look at us confused. So we decide to go back into the house now that it's around midnight.

Colleen and I ask if we can share her room alone since that is her room. The girls happily oblige as they take over the second guest bedroom.

I wrap my arm around Colleen as she snuggles into my body. I kiss her once more before we try to fall asleep. "Sing to me?" she asks.

"Anything for you, Love." I begin to sing Irresistible just like on our first date. She's truly irresistible to me. "It's in your lips, and in your kiss. It's in the touch of your fingertips. And it's in all things and other things that make you who you are in your eyes." I hear her sniffle. "What's wrong, baby?"

"Nothing..."

"Come on, Love, tell me."

"It just that... I just... I don't even know how to say how I'm feeling," she sighs, "I love you, Harry."

"I love you too, Colleen. Get some sleep, baby girl."

It's the middle of the night when I wake up to a loud scream. Colleen jumps and almost rolls out of the bed, but I catch her before she hits the ground. The two of us get out of bed trying to figure out what's going on. We first go to the girl's room, and find them sound asleep. How they are still sleeping, I'll never know. Andrea is missing though. We head over to the boys room when we hear a loud thud. I relax when I hear laughter coming from the room. I see that Andrea must have sneaked out of the girls' room to sneak in some cuddle time with Ni. But it seems that Niall and Louis thought it would be funny to mess around with her.

"What the hell?"

"The two of them thought it'd be funny to switch places!" Andrea fumes, "And then Louis wrapped his arms around me! She punches him in the arm

"Ow!" he jokes.

"Then she tried to get... Tried to..." Niall can't stop laughing. "She tried to get out of the bed, fell out, got up and tripped over the others." Still laughing as he pulls Andrea into a side hug.

"Thanks for that, guys," says Zayn really annoyed.

Knowing it's too early for anything, the guys and Andrea all go back to sleep. But Colleen and I head downstairs because we're both fully awake. "Since we were talking about our first date earlier..." I say, "I want to know, did you expect me to do anything...?"

"Sexual?" she says bluntly. "I actually did. Even though I never believed you were a womanizer, it still freaked me out because no one ever did something so extravagant for me."

***

Almost two hours later we land in Durham Tees Valley Airport; where a taxi takes us to our hotel, the Hyatt Regency in Cologne. I look at Colleen to see how she reacts. All I can see is pure joy. I check us into our room, and I'm worried that the room only has one bed. They told me over the phone they have rooms with two, but I wanted to go big.