Chapter Eleven

*Colleen's P.O.V.*

I can't look at Louis after telling him the entire story. I see him stand up to come to me, but he stops. "Its okay, Louis. I'm tired of Harry treating me like I'm made of glass..." He comes the full way over wrapping his arms around me.

I can feel his tears fall onto my shirt, "Why didn't you call us? We would have stopped everything for you."

I half-heartedly laugh, "That’s what Harry and Niall said."

"Oh, baby. Why did you keep this from us?" Louis kisses my head.

"Because I thought I could handle it by myself."

"Obviously not, Love," he sighs, "You know you're going to have to tell the others?"

"I don't want to. It was already bad enough telling Harry."

"We're your family, Colleen. You shouldn't be keeping this from us."

"I don't want to tell, Louis!" I shout pulling away from him.

"Okay, okay. It's not my place to tell you what you should or shouldn't do." I fall back into him when we hear the back door open; El walking out to us.

"There you two are. Kaitlyn, Per and I have been looking all over for you."

"We decided to come out here so we could just talk without the other two disturbing us."

“What were you talking about?"

I look up at Louis glaring at him. "Just about tour and her job," he smiles. I'm pretty sure Eleanor doesn't believe him.

"Alright, well the rest of us are going to bed," she says.

"I guess I should go make sure Harry's okay." I get up walking into the house; Louis whispering to El that I'm fine.

I pass Niall, "Everything okay?"

"Yea..." I sigh, "I just told Louis everything..." Niall hugs me then lets me go to bed.

After a long shower and a temptation taking over, I finally make it to my bedroom. "Hey baby," whispers Harry from my bed.

"How are you feeling?" I ask.

"Absolutely wonderful," he replies still obviously drunk. This worries me. It's been a while since I've been around him drunk, and if I recall correctly, he's a horny drunk. I hesitantly walk towards the bed, and Harry immediately holds out his hand for mine. Slowly taking his hand, he pulls me on top of him. "Hey," he breathes; the smell of alcohol still lingering. He guides his hand up my back, causing me to tense up. "Why do you always have to wear a bra to bed?" he whines.

"You know why..." I turn away. He pulls my head back to him and kisses me hungrily. Harry's hands start to travel around my body. "Harry! What do you think you're doing?!"

"You're just so sexy..."

I try to pull away from, but his grip is too tight, "Harry! Let go of me!" To that Niall, Andrea, Kaitlyn and Louis run into my room.

"What the hell, man?!" Shouts Louis. "Let go of her!" Louis runs over pulling me away from Harry while tears start to flow from my eyes. Andrea walks over to him and slaps him across the face.

He looks at her shocked. "What the hell was that for?!"

"You know damn well what it was for," she says glaring at him. Everyone leaves the room except Niall.

Louis immediately stops me, "Are you alright, Colleen?" I nod my head, look Louis in the eyes then shake my head. He pulls me into him hugging me tightly.