Chapter Twenty-One

*Colleen's P.O.V.*

As I sit here in Harry's lap I stare at Andrea in complete disbelief. I never thought she would ever want to go public with Niall. Harry and I technically aren't even official. He still hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend even though it's sort of implied. He knows how in the past I live when it comes to relationships. I start to play with his fingers when I say, "Look. I've always wanted to meet Jade, Leigh-Ann and Jesy. I still can't believe we haven't met them while knowing Per for over three years now. I've listened to their music since around a year after they won because I didn't really know who they were until I got heavily involved with you guys. I love their music."

Perrie looks at me in awe, "See guys. We can't discourage our little girl," she says teasingly to me.

"What if we work out a deal?" I ask.

"Like what?" Louis replies.

"That if it gets too much for us we can leave. I mean just Kaitlyn , Andrea and me. You guys wouldn't have to."

"Remember what I told you, Love," says Harry, "You aren't going anywhere without me." I laugh at his sincerity.

"And what happens if you get mobbed?" Continues Louis.

"I guess I can't really answer that..." I drop Harry's hands, but he begins to run his fingers across my stomach.

"That's what I thought." I look at him hurt. I know he's the protective, big brother I never had, but I don't like being treated like this. I fight back the tears I want to cry so badly.

"Louis," says Niall, "We get that you want to protect them, but they need freedom at the same time. How else are they going to get used to it?" Louis doesn't answer.

"Okay, I think it's time we all go to bed," Harry says a little angered. We clean up our spot along the beach. I watch everyone seeing how drained they all look. "Come on," Harry says pulling me out of my thoughts. He crouches down signalling for me to hop onto his back. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. My eyes flutter when I rest my head against him.

I wake up the next morning snuggly in mine and Harry's bed while he rubs my arms with his large hands. I push myself back closer to him comforted by the warmth his body generates. He doesn't say anything, but starts to hum what I have concluded to be our song; Irresistible. I shut my eyes once again to drift back into dream land.

When I wake up again Harry is no longer in bed with me, and I hear running water coming from the bathroom. I slowly pull my body from the comfort of the sheets. I take my cell phone out to text the girls if they want to get lunch since it's almost noon. After telling Harry I'm going to lunch with the girls and get dressed I head down to the patio where meals are served. Harry lets me go by myself, and I successfully make it to them. I'm very excited to hear how Andrea's night turned out since we didn't talk about it last night. The others are all here before me. "Good morning, Sleeping Beauty," they tease. "When was the last time you slept this late?" asks Eleanor.

I shrug, "It's been too long."

"And Harry even let you come down by yourself?" Perrie jokes, so I laugh with her.

After we order, and thankfully they're still serving breakfast, El immediately asks, "Alright Andrea, spill. What happened last night?!"

She chuckles taking a sip of her coke, "Ladies, you should be ashamed. Did you plan this lunch to get me to talk?" she sips her drink again; "You should know I don't kiss and tell."

"Come on, A," I whine a little.

"Okay, okay, I'll give in," she laughs once more. "Well, after Harry talked to me, you guys dolled me up and brought me downstairs I couldn't help to stare at Niall."