Part 1

I was talking to my best friend Daniel, I have just returned back to London after a year. I told Daniel "I'm almost there, be there in a minute." I was at airport and Daniel has come to receive me. He has called me 5 times in last 15 minutes to know when will I be coming out.

I just got my luggage and turned to go out. I was about to slide my phone inside my jeans pocket, when someone bumped into me, making me stumble back and caused my phone to fall down. I saw that his phone also fell down. He quickly bent down, picked up his phone and walked away without apologizing. 

I shouted "Hey! Jerk at least apologize." He was busy talking on his other phone, he just ignore me and left. I could not see his face but wanted to hit him for being so rude. 

I murmur "Arrogant Bastard" then picked up my phone, not wanting to create a scene so I left. I ran out before Daniel gets more impatient, I run towards him and hug him. He hugs me back and lift me up from the floor. He said "I missed you Lily, come on lets go home. We have so much to discuss, we will be able to go to university together." 

I pulled away from him and said "Lets go, I also have so many stories to tell you about. I am so exited to start uni. Where are my parents?" He shrugged and said "I guess in office." 

Let me introduce myself I'm Lily Maxwell. I'm 19 year old and starting college at University College London. I was born and brought up in London, being a single child I was pampered by my parents. They may be busy with business but they have never let business come in between our private life. I completed my high school last year, I took a year break to travel around and enjoy my life. Once I'm done with studies, my parents would want me to help them with the business. 

Daniel is my best friend, we have been friends since we were 4 years old. He is really a handsome guy but he is like a brother to me. He was a player in high school. He does flirt with me a few times, but again he is a player. 

I never had a boyfriend, even if I tried to date anyone Daniel would become a possessive best friend and make them run away from me. I used to ask him why he did that and he used to say that they were with me only because of my parents money. After trying to date a few times, I gave up and never dated.  

We reach my house and he parked the car. I see a butler come towards the car, Daniel gave him the keys and asked him to bring my things inside. We went inside to see that only a few helpers are at home. I ask one of them "Mary where are my parents?" She said "Ma'am they went to office and will be back by dinner." "Thanks. Please send a cup of coffee like I like in my room. And ask him whatever he wants." I said and went up to my room. Daniel told her "For me just a glass of water." He than followed me up to my room.

I ask Dan "So how was the 1st year in college without me?" Dan said "It was good, made many new friends. My friends are excited to meet you. I have told them so much about you. How was your trip? I hope you did not lose your virginity to some drunk jerk." 

I stated to him "I'm not a player like you and you do not need to know even if I lost my virginity." He looked hurt by my words but I ignored him thinking he is faking like always and continued, "Let me show you the pictures I took in Greece last week."  I removed my phone from my pocket and pressed home button to see a password box and a plain background. My background was my picture and I never had a password. I looked in shock it was the same apple model like mine, our cover were same but not the phones.

Then I realized I swapped my phone with the man I bumped into and said "Shit I'm screwed Dan, I swapped my phone with someone. Please call on my number, we need to find my phone soon. Shit! shit! shit! This can't happen, my weird pictures, my secrets everything could be out in public, Dan do something." 

I saw Dan calling my number. He said "It's not reachable." I knew my life is officially screwed. 

So how was the first part? What are her secrets? To find out more keep reading. Okay I am going to keep this chapter short.