Part 29

When Alex came down Noah and I were talking, I looked up to see him wearing a polo t-shirt and a blue jeans. I looked at him and said "Let's go or I will die of starvation." Both the boys chuckle and we make our way out. Alex ask Noah "Where should we go?" 

Noah said "There is a small cafe around the corner they have good waffles and pancakes you two must try it. I also want you two to meet someone there." I looked at him curiously and ask "Who? Someone special?" I winked at him and Alex just nodded. 

We made our way to Noah's car he was driving, Alex in passenger seat and me alone behind. Noah drove us there and we entered the cafe, it was small but cozy and beautiful. Noah lead us to a table which was set up for four people. We sat down me and Alex beside each other and Noah sat in front of us. 

A few minutes later a waiter came and asked us for our orders, I ordered a mini chocolate pancake, fries and a coffee. The boys ordered their and Noah ordered for someone else and said "Sorry she is running late, she will be here in few minutes" He said and saw towards door and said "There she is." He got up and we turned around to see a beautiful girl around my age come towards us. Noah hugged her and said "I missed you." 

She moved away from him and said "I missed you too." She turned towards us and said "I am Mia and I guess you are Lily and twin brother Alex. Heard a lot about you Lily." I stood up and hugged her and said "Nice to meet you Mia though I never heard anything about you." I said glaring at Noah. Alex just shook hands with her and asked Noah "Is she my sister in law?" 

I chuckle seeing both their faces they both were red, we settled down and Noah said "Could be, right now we are just dating." I said "Thank God you did not say just friend or I would have slapped you for not having such a pretty girl in your life." Alex chuckled and Mia smiled at me, while Noah hit me on my arm and said "Is this a way to talk to your teacher?" 

I shook my head and said "Right now your are my brother in law so stop playing teacher card." Before we could talk more food arrived and we dig in. After I was done I excused myself to use the restroom.

I looked behind me before leaving to see both the boys talking happily, I smiled at it and prayed to god to never let any misunderstanding come in between them ever. I see Mia look at me and she gave me a look which said 'Why are you smiling alone.' She said something to the boys and walked towards me. 

We made our way towards the restroom on the way she asked me "Why were you smiling like that?" I shrugged and said "I am just happy to see those two together again like they used to be. I have never seen them before together but Alex told me so many of their childhood stories. He missed him a lot."

She nodded and said "I know, I also heard from Noah, he admired his brother. The past year we were together he told me so many things about those two, their childhood stories, he also said the day those two will be back together or in case if they are not together when Alex has found his true love he will introduce me to his family.

Now look you and Alex are together happily and those two are back again, It's like double bonus. When he first met you on the dinner with family he was not sure about you, but after knowing you in past week he told me many good things about you and said that he is finally sure that his brother has found a right girl for himself and that after I return from my business trip he will introduce me to the family. He texted me this morning when I was at airport to come to this cafe as soon as possible to meet his brother and sister in law. He said that finally everything is normal and he will tell me rest of the story when we meet. Now seeing those two I wish they stay like this forever. I am..." 

Before she could complete what she was saying I see her on the floor fainted and behind her stood two men in black mask. Before I could say anything one of them closed my mouth and other put a napkin on my nose. I feel darkness consume me.