Part 14

After reaching home I called Cody "Hey sister, I called you twice today. Where were you?"

I told him "I went to uni to cancel my admission. I have planned to stay as Lily Maxwell. I have a boyfriend and he said I should stay as Lily and he will not let anyone take me away from him."

He said "What boyfriend? When did that happen, why was I not informed? Do I need to give him an elder brother speech? When can I meet him? Do I know him?" 

I took a deep breath and told him "Calm down, I will tell you everything. You can meet him soon and as of knowing him I am not sure. You know Alex Hilton?" He said "Yes Connor and Oliver work for him. I don't know him personally, is he the boy?"

I said "Yes he is the boy." He signed and said "Will ask the boys about him? How did you two meet? I want to know everything."

I told him "I will tell you all this later on, right now I need to get ready. Going for dinner with him to meet his family." He said "Okay inform him, he will have dinner tomorrow with us."

I said "I will ask him and tell you. Bye, Love you." "Bye, take care. Love you too." With that we disconnected the call.

By now it was 6:45 and I was ready, I wore a simple floral knee length dress with a floral bellies and carried a sling bag. I checked myself in mirror one last time, when I hear my phone ringing.

I saw it was Alex and answered it and said "Hey. Lily here." Alex said "I am outside are you ready?" I said "Yes almost ready be there in a minute." He then disconnected the call and I put my phone in my bag and went down.

There I saw Connor and Oliver making out and said "Bye guys going out for dinner, don't know when I will be back. Please continue inside, I don't want to see you naked on couch when I return back." Connor asked "Where are you going dressed like that anyone can identify you." I said "I am going to my boyfriend's home to meet his family. He is outside waiting for me." 

Oliver said "When did you have a boyfriend. Tell him to come inside and ask permission from your elder brothers before taking you out. We need to warn him."

I said "I will call him but I guess later on you will regret." Connor said "Call him we are your brothers and we have every right to meet him."

I nodded and called Alex "What?" he asked in a bored tone, I said "You need to come in, my brothers want you to ask their permission before taking me out." He said "Coming" and disconnected the call.

I went and opened the door for him and said "Come in" Connor and Oliver were shocked to see Alex and Connor said "Alex I thought you were single and when did you two meet? Why did you not tell me yesterday when I told you we work at Hilton Lily?"

Alex said "We kept our relation a secret until now, you know how media is. But now before her parents pull another act we need to tell everyone we are official."

They nodded in agreement and Connor said "You may be our boss but dare hurt our sister you will be a dead man." He nodded and said "I will never hurt her. Anyways see you both around, we need to go before my family start thing we bailed on them." They nodded and both gave me a hug and whispered in my ear to stay safe.

As we got out like a gentleman Alex opened the door for me. We sat inside and Alex gave me a small jewelry box and said "This is your ring, hope you like it?" He then began to drive. I opened the box and saw the ring, it was a single stone platinum ring from Tiffany it was beautiful. He stopped the car on red light and slipped the ring in my finger. I looked at it admiringly.

I said "It is beautiful, I loved it. Thank you." He started driving and said "I will always buy best things for my girl." I was shocked when he said my girl and asked him "What?" He just ignored my question and drove silently.