Part 16

As we sat back in Alex's car I asked him "What do you mean by I am going to business school?" He gave me a side glance and continued driving, he said "I know you want to study business, so I asked my PA to do your admission. So from tomorrow you have a college. I don't want you to give up on any of your dreams."

I said to him sincerely "Thank you so much Alex, I always wanted to be a business graduate. Just like Cody. By the way are you free tomorrow evening?" 

He asked "Depends on why you need me?" I said "Cody wants to meet you, I told him about you after you dropped me back home earlier. So can you have dinner with us tomorrow?"

He shook his head in a no and said "Tomorrow I have a meeting with one of my client, if you don't mind can we meet on coming weekend?"

I nodded my head and asked him "If you are always so busy with all the work and meeting how did you spend the whole day today with me?" 

He stopped the car in front of a cliff. When he was driving, I did not even look where he was driving. He got out and opened the door for me. I got down and made my way near the edge of cliff. From there a part of cities view was visible and it was beautiful.

He sat down near the edge, I went and sat down beside him. He said "I always come here to think or when I feel lonely or I am angry. It always help me to calm down. I did not spend the whole day with you. After dropping you off I went to office for few hours and then I came back directly from there. Now after returning back I will straight away go to study and complete my remainder work. Which may take 2-3 hours." 

I turned towards him and said "You could have told me you were busy, I would have not mind. Anyway why are you and Noah not close being twins?"

He rubbed his head and said "It is a long story, you want to know today? If you are tired I can tell you tomorrow." I shook my head and said "No I am okay, but you have work."

He nodded and said "If you want, you can come over to my place I can work and talk as well. You can help me with my papers if you are okay? But if you are tired you can sleep." I nodded my head. We sat in the car and left. On or way I texted Oliver telling him I am staying over at Alex's and he just said "Use protection." 

I chuckled at his reply. Alex asked me "What is it?" "Nothing just Oli said something." He nodded and drove silently. 

Surprise

Alex's POV:

We reached my penthouse, I looked towards Lily to see her sleeping cuddled to herself. I slowly without disturbing her removed her seat belt.  Then I got out and opened her side of door, carried her and saw a man closing the door.

I carried her up and put her on my bed, she eats a lot but was still light. I don't know where her food goes. I removed her footwear and put a blanket on her. Turned off the lights and went to my study. 

I was done with my work in 2 hours and came to my room. I turned on the lights, forgetting Lily was there. As soon as I turned on she moved and turned her face in opposite direction of lights.

I slowly and without making any noise went to my closet and changed into comfortable pajama. I went to the washroom and did my necessary work and came out. I saw at Lily's sleeping face, she looked so beautiful. I liked her the moment I saw her picture on her phone, but when I knew she was a Maxwell, all I wanted was to hate her. 

I called her mean names, but as I talked to her I found myself more attracted towards her. As I got to know her more, she was nothing like her parents. The moment I saw her I knew I wanted her,  I did not want her to go away to her parents, I wanted her for myself.

I made her a offer I knew she will never reject. I was happy that she accepted it and now in this one year of marriage all I need is to make her trust me, love me and stay with me forever. I did not knew that I was still staring at her until I heard a sweet voice "Alex you okay?"