Part 8

As we reached New York we first dropped Cody and Asher at their college dorm and then Connor drove Oliver and me to their house, my new home. On our way we have discussed that I will attend a business school near our home. 

It is New York School of Business, it was at a walking distance from my new home. I will only have little money saved after I pay college fee, so for rent and other personal needs I need to find a job. I can't just ask Cody for everything. I know he will happily give me everything I would need but I don't want to trouble him. 

I ask Oliver and Connor "Guys I need a job, after I pay college fee I won't have much money left. Can you help me find one." Connor said "Our firm is looking for few business school intern to do basic and back office work. The pay is good, but no other business graduate wants to do back office work, so they planned to hire few interns. I can put in a word for you, HR department head is my cousin." 

I nodded and said "Thanks Connor I will make a resume and a new identity before I join that office, I can't let people know the real me. By the way which firm do you work in?" 

By that time Connor had parked his car and they said "We are here, first let us settle down then we can discuss all this later. Our firm is Hilton chain of hotels, like your family business. Our firm wanted to open a chain in London but your father asked for 40% profit. All the other hotels in London pay your father 40% of their profits." 

We were inside the house and sitting in a living room. I was so engrossed in chat with Connor that I did not even look around. I asked him "I never knew this. How do you know so much?" Connor replied "I was in the meeting when this all was discussed, we are planning to sue Maxwell under International Competition Commission. I am head of legal department. This firm is owned by one of my family friend. Now you go freshen up and rest, we will discuss all this tomorrow." 

I nodded and they showed me my room and left. Finally I looked around my room, it was not as big as my old room but it was cozy and comfortable. I had a shower, changed into comfortable clothes and went out. 

I looked around the house, on ground floor there was a kitchen, bedroom, living room, dining area and on first floor there were two room. One of which was mine and other was guestroom. I loved this place, Oliver's and Connor's room was down. I went into the kitchen and looked around. It was 8:30 in the morning and the boys had to go to their office. They were getting ready so in that time I made tuna sandwich for all of us. 

After breakfast the boys left, I took my fake ID which had a picture of me with totally different look. I used this ID when I went to the trip and wanted to go clubbing and not be found out as Lily Maxwell. In it I had black hair, green eyes and that completely changed my look. In real I had Blonde hair and grey eyes. 

I changed my look again, wore a black wig and green lens. I went to my new college for admission, I told the admin lady my name is Emma Wilson and took admission in the business school, I informed her that I will soon submit my remaining documents. I was hoping my parents soon forgive me, then by their influence I can get admission in my real name. Hoping for the best.

After that I looked around college and ate lunch at college campus. After which I went home and made a resume in the name of Emma Wilson and after that I finally slept peacefully. After few hours, I heard someone knock my door I opened it and saw Oliver. He said "Come down for dinner." 

I nodded and went down. While eating we made small talk about what we did today and how are day was. I gave my resume to Connor and Oliver said "I think you should dye your hair that way it will be easier for you to conceal your identity." I agreed and plan to change my hair color first thing in morning. 

After dinner as both of them were tired,  they went and slept. I went to my room and texted Alex "Hey, you there?"