Part 28

Next morning I got up to see myself on couch with Alex, I kissed him on his cheeks and said "Wake up we have a long day ahead. I need to call your brother and get my things from Oliver and Connor's place."

He shook his head and said "Just 5 minutes more, I missed waking up next to you."  I hit him on his chest and said "You are not next to me, I am above you. We slept on couch get up you will have pain in back, go rest in our room." 

He removed his arms and I got up and then he sat up and pulled me on his laps and hugged me from behind. He kissed my head from behind and said "I missed you alot, I am never leaving for so long ever." I turned and pecked him and said "I missed you too, when did I get so lucky to have you in my life?"

He chuckled and said "I am the lucky one." and kissed me. I pushed him away and said "Morning breath." He ignored me and started a make out session. In the middle of our session we heard our house phone ring. Alex got up and answered it "Yes?" He looked towards me and then said "Send him up." and disconnected the call. 

I ask him "Who was it?" He said "Noah is here, it was guard asking if we want to see him." I nodded and said "I am going up to freshen up and you two can talk in that time." He nodded and I went up. 

Surprise
Alex's Pov:

I opened the door to see my brother standing there with his hands in his pocket. He looked awkwardly at me, I move infront and hugged him, "I missed you bro." He hugged me back and said "Please forgive me, I missed you too. I should have come earlier but did not know what to say." I told him to come inside, we sat down on the couch on which recently Lily and I were making out. I ask him "How are you? How are things going?" 

He said "I am good, everything is perfect. Where is Lily?" I looked up and said "We just got up so she went to freshen up. Will be down soon." He nodded and said "She is a keeper bro, I am so happy for you two. When is the wedding?" 

I said "Dates are not fixed yet, we are taking one thing at a time. We have just met two months ago." He gave me a confused look and said "But we met two months ago that time she was engaged to you." 

I told him our story and now how we feel for each other, he ruffled my hair like he always did in childhood and said "I am proud of you brother, you found a perfect girl for you and I can tell she loves you the same way you love her. She always talked about you so fondly and always had a smile talking about you. She even saw your picture on her mobiles screensaver whenever she talked about you. She even said she will not drink.." 

Before he could complete Lily said "Stop telling him things about me which are not true." Both of us turn to see her, she came down and sat between us on the couch. 

Noah said "Stop lying you kid, last night you said you will not drink because Alex is not here and you will only drink with him." She hit him on his arms and said "He does not need to know all this you dumbo." I chuckled and saw her pouting. 

Noah rubbed his arm and said "Why did you hit me you mad woman and I will tell him, he is my brother." I and Noah ruffled her hair and hi-fived each other, she made a puppy dog face and said "Now you two have each other you forget about me. I will always remember it, let your girlfriend come Noah then we two will team up against you two brothers." 

We chuckled and I said "You two continue your fight, I will freshen up and come then we will go out for breakfast." They nodded and I went up to freshen up, thinking how can my life be this perfect with just one phone swap. Now I have my brother who I loved so much back with me and the most important person of my life my beautiful fiancee.