Part 18

I came back home and made dinner for me as well as the boys. Asher and Cody are coming over to meet me and to know more about my boyfriend. After preparing dinner, I went up and got changed and then watched PLL on netflix. 

Cody texted me he and Asher will be coming in 30 minutes. Connor and Oliver were home and freshening up in their room. After few minutes they got down and same time we heard a car pull over. I went towards the door and opened the door for them, and invited them in. 

They settled down and I gave them a bottle of beer each and we began to talk. Cody said "Why did you not tell me atleast about Alex, I know him and would not have objected." I gave him a sad smile and said "Sorry I was afraid you won't like him, or anything. We wanted our relationship to be a secret and he used to be a playboy, so I guessed you would have hated him." 

He said "I still don't trust that guy and I am gonna warn him on weekend but I trust you and would never want you to get hurt. Is that what I think it is?" He said pointing towards my ring. I nodded and said "Yes he proposed me last night before we went to see his parents. We are planning to marry soon, though the dates are yet to be finalized." 

Cody said "Why so sudden?" I said "Our parents, he do not want to lose me again because of them and their stupid arrange marriage." He nodded and Oliver said "Come lets eat dinner, I am hungry and tired." 

We ate our food silently and after dinner Cody and Asher left as they had class next morning. I went to my room and saw a text from Alex asking "Hey, how was your day? Call me if you are free." I saw the message was send a few minutes ago so I pressed the call button.

A: Hey, how was the day? 

L: Good, I made new friends. How was yours?

A: As always tiring, just got out of a meeting and packing up. So how many friends did you make? 

L: 4  two were girls and other 2 were guys. One of the girl and boy are twins and you know the first friend I made was twining her clothes with me, we are so similar to each other in so many ways. 

A: That's good, I am happy you are enjoying there. Do I need to worry about any of the guy? 

L: Nope, they are cool but not my type. 

A: (he chuckles) So what's your type? 

L: someone who is not a player like one of them and not shy like the other.

A: Okay so what do you think about me? Am I your type. 

L: (I shook my head and said) No you are a player as well I have read but now I have no option then to tolerate you. 

A: I used to be a player but for last one month I have not been with any girl but you. I promise to stay faithful to you. 

L: That's good, I am warning you before only dare you cheat on me, I will kill you.

A: sure ma'am I won't even dare. Okay then you should probably sleep you have class tomorrow morning. 

L: Did you have dinner?

A: No I was planning to order something. 

L: Why do you always eat outside food, it's not healthy. 

A: I don't have time to cook and I am always too tired to cook. 

L: Come over I have some leftover dinner and it's enough to feed a person. 

A: You must be tired you should sleep I will manage.

L: Just come over Alex I am good. 

A: Okay be there in 20 minutes. 

With that he hung up and I go down and set the table for him and heat the food.