Part 25

I got up to see myself lying on my bed in one of Alex's t-shirt and cuddled to him. I tried to move his hands from my waist without disturbing him but that was impossible. I shook him and said "Alex move I need to pee and it's 7 am, I have my class at 8." I said looking at the wall clock of our room. He removed his arms.

I ran to the bathroom and peed and came out, I saw Alex sitting on the bed. I moved towards him and hugged him and said "Thank you for carrying me again, I promise not to sleep again in car and thanks for the changing me last night or I would have been uncomfortable."

He chuckled and said "No need to thank me and how can you sleep so heavily I changed you yet you did not wake up?" I chuckled and said "I am a heavy sleeper I guess. Come on I need to hurry, let's talk in the evening. He nodded and I hurriedly got ready. I came down and saw the maid has kept our breakfast ready, Alex was still up as he had to wait for me to get ready first. 

I ate my breakfast alone and went up to our room to get my bag where I saw Alex buttoning his shirt. I pecked his lips and said "Bye see you in the evening, I am too late. Have a good day." 

He side hugged me and said "Take care and call me once you are home." I nodded and ran down took one on Alex's car and drove. I made my way to first class and for my luck was good the teacher has not yet arrived. I sat beside Lauren and said "So what did I miss last week?" 

She said "Can you sit somewhere else one of my friend will sit here and I am happy to see you are doing well." She looked pissed at me, so I just took my things and sat on one of the empty place. 

I saw Daniel enter the class, he smiled at me and sat beside Lauren. I guess they became friends that is why they don't like me anymore. The class went by and my next class was business management by professor Noah Hilton. When he came to visit me he was not mean to me and Alex both, now let's see how he behaves when I am not around Alex and alright. 

I made my way in the class and saw him writing a topic on the board, I saw no one else was here yet so I made my way to the last bench and sat down. Noah turned and looked at me and smiled and said "How are you doing now?" I said "I am good Noah but can you not talk about outside things here?" 

He chuckled the same way as Alex, and said "Call me Mr. Hilton! Ms. Maxwell." I nodded and saw students enter all my friends enter with Daniel but no one looked at me or smiled, I saw Noel come and sit beside me. He said "Hi, how are you doing?" I said "I am good, why are you talking to me when others are ignoring me?" 

He said "I don't trust that guy Daniel and his sob stories about how he loved you and you ditched him. I saw the way you and Alex look at each other and how he treats you. You two are perfect for each other. By the way isn't professor Hilton your to be brother in law? They look too identical." I nodded "Yes he is they are twins but not close enough and we can only tell them apart from their hair color and eye color." 

The class started so we did not talk more, next was lunch and Noel told me that he has a detention so he can't stay with me. After class everyone left and I sat in the same class. Noah looked at me and said "You don't want to go out for lunch?" I said "Can I stay here if you don't mind? I don't have many friends and my only friend is in detention." 

He said "I don't have any problem it is my free class but won't my brother have a problem with it. You staying with me alone for 30 minutes?" I said "He would be more than happy that I choose to sit with you rather than sitting out with my ex best friend." 

He chuckled and sat down in front of me and said "Daniel right? That boy has been spreading rumors about you being a self centered bitch and a run away bride. He has also told people about you being a gold digger and you being with my brother is because he is more successful than Daniel." 

I was shocked and said "How do you know all this?" He said "On my first day here I guess it was his first day also and he thought I was Alex and said all those things to me." I said "When you visited me in hospital why did you not tell me all this?" "You were sick." He stated.

I nodded and asked "What did you say to him after he said all this?" He said "I told him that I have seen you and my brother together and it was not fake and if he say anything more about my sister-in-law I will have him arrested for defamation."  I laughed at it and thanked him. After that neither of us talked and the day passed by.