Part 3

"Hello" I said and heard the other person say "Hello, I am the owner of the phone you are using." I sat up and looked at the phone and remembered that I have swapped my phone. I asked him "When can I have my phone back and who are you?" He said "I am Alex, and I guess we swapped our phones at airport. Because at airport I saw my phone last and in plane I wanted to check a mail and removed my phone to see an annoying girl's picture."

I was beyond pissed at this man and said "Excuse me Mr.! You never judge a book by its cover, likewise you can't judge me from my phone. You were busy and not looking where you were going. You bumped into me and did not even apologies. How rude of you and now you are calling me annoying." 

He chuckled and said "Ms. Maxwell I know more about you then just your phone. A rich spoiled brat, sole heir of Maxwell hotel chains." I was angry and hurt at the same time. People judge me without knowing me. I said "You can't go through my phone and invade my privacy. I want my phone tomorrow morning. Meet me at Starbucks at Covent Garden." 

Alex said "Where is this place? I am from New York and don't know this place." I rub my forehead and replied "It's in London. I am from London, I guess you are the guy I bumped in London airport. The ill mannered man. When are you coming back to London?"

There was a pause and he said "Me and ill mannered don't go hand in hand, I am a true gentleman. I live in NYC and I was in London for a meeting. I don't think I am coming back for another few months." I ignored his comment and said "Then how will we exchange back our phones? You can look through my phone because its unlocked and know about me. But on other hand I know nothing about you. You can be a gold digger, a terrorist, serial killer and what not."

He chuckled, he had a sexy chuckle. He said "You can trust me and I am least interested in your personal life or any of your secrets. You can use my phone for the time being till we exchange it back. It is a new phone so not many people have that number, so you won't have any trouble. The password is "Profit" and I will only use your phone for contacting you. All your dirty secrets are safe with me Maxwell." 

I don't know why but my heart told me to trust this man. So said "Tell a soul my secrets and you will be a dead man, and who keeps their password as profit? Are you mad or something?"

He again chuckled and said "That's all I think about. That's the first word that came in my mind. Guess no one can ever guess this  word could be a password. I won't tell a soul, so stop worrying. There are 36 missed call from a guy named Dan, so can you please tell him to stop calling." On hearing his name, I was again sad and wanted to cry, I said "Okay bye." And without hearing his reply disconnected his call.

I looked at time and saw it was 9:45 AM already. I unlocked Alex's phone and text him "Can you please forward me Dan's number. When ever you are free, its not important." Kept the phone on my night stand and went to freshen up. I came back and saw a notification on my new temporary phone. Alex has send me a contact. I send him a quick thank you and slipped my phone in my pocket.

I went down to see my mother drinking coffee while reading a news paper and my father was no where to be seen. When I sat on the table a maid asked me "What will you have ma'am?" I said "A glass of orange juice and two boiled egg." She nodded and left. My mom looked towards me and said "Morning sweetheart, so have you thought anything? When will you discuss it with Daniel?" I said "I am about to visit him and I need more time to think about all this." She nodded and kept the newspaper and her empty coffee cup on table, got up and left.

I call Daniel from house phone "Hey Daniel, Lily here meet me at our regular place in 30 minutes." Daniel's replied saying "Okay. See you soon." I disconnected call and ate my breakfast. After breakfast I got up and left to our regular place that is near my house know as Sam's place. It is a small café', not many people go there. It has a friendly environment and the waffles there are delicious.

Who is Alex and why is he calling Lily spoilt brat? What will Lily talk to Daniel about? Will she marry him?