Part 2

It was dinner time now and like always I was waiting for my parents to freshen up and come down for dinner. While waiting I try to call on my phone from our home phone. It rings this time but no one answered it. I pray silently that whoever has it is not some gold digger or pervert person. 

I was about to call on it again when, I see my parents walk down. They come towards living room and my father said "Come on lets have dinner, your mother and I need to tell you something." I nodded my head and followed them to dinning room.

We settle down and one of the maid arrange the table for us. She served us, mom looked towards her and said in a very rude and formal tone "Leave the room we need to discuss something private." 

My parents were always like this with other people, I never understood why they were so sweet with me. The maid nodded and left. My father said "How are you and how was your trip?" I looked up from my food and replied "I am good and the trip was amazing. I enjoyed it. Thank you mom and dad for allowing me to go on this trip and paying for the trip."

My mother shook her head and said "No need to thank us, you are our child we will fulfill all your wishes. We love you a lot." I said "I love you guys too. How are you, How's the business going?" Dad said "We are good, business is going fine. we need to tell you something important." 

I asked "What is it dad, why are you sounding so unsure? Is it something to do with him? Is he again in danger?"  He shook his head and continued "No this time its not about him, its about you. We had an agreement with Daniel's parents when you were kids that when you grow up you will marry Daniel."

I was shocked, I dropped my spoon and in a low voice ask dad "Why? And does he know?" Dad said "Yes he knows, his parents told him last year. When you were 4 years old, our company was facing looses and that time Daniel's father helped us. In return I gave him 49% of our shares. He said he will return those shares back to us when you and Daniel marry each other and have your first child."

I was beyond shocked and surprised, I have never considered Daniel and I together, for me he was a brother. On other hand, I have to do it for my parents after all we have gone through. I was beyond confused, I said "I need to think, you can't pressurize me on this. I will need some time. Is this why Daniel was always around me and you never objected it. While with other guys, they were made to stay away from me." My mother said "It is not like that, no other guy ever matched our standard and Daniel was the one who blew the guys away." 

I asked them "Why me? Why now? I am only 19 years old and do you think he will allow this? Mom when it comes to love there is no standard. Daniel is like a brother to me mom. I don't think I can ever have a baby with him. I am so sorry mom but I need some time to think. Please I just request one think not to pressurize me please. One last think mom and dad! Did you allow me to go on a trip just because after trip I was going to lose my freedom and right to choose?" 

Mom said "You will learn to love him as soon as you two start living together. Give it a try, I suggest you two move in and that will help. We allowed you to go because you needed sometime for yourself and you will never lose your freedom after marriage, I promise you that. I request you and want you to promise me that you will not tell him about all this? If he finds out he will be here without thinking twice and won't allow it to happen. If you ever loved us and are obliged for everything we did do not say a word to him." I just nodded and ran up to my room. 

That night my parents did not bother to come and talk to me again. Daniel called our home phone several time and even visited once. I told him to leave me alone and give me some space. He agreed to it and left. I cried myself that night to bed.

I was walking around my room when I got a cut on my hand due to the door's handle. I was not seeing where I was walking and bumped into the door. After that I took a pain killer, wrapped my wound and I had fallen asleep, in an hour or so. I hear my phone ring and without seeing who it was answered it.

What do you think, who will be the he they were talking about? Will Lily marry Daniel? To know more keep reading. I changed the last part as many of you told me it was wrong and I care about my readers, hope now it is fine?