Part 33

When we came home everyone was too tired but we sat in living room. Alex said first breaking the akward silence "Mr Jonas I have read about the mishap when I was kid, I know your whole family was there, that day you lost everything and I know you are very capable business man. You were my role model when I was kid, I read about you in articles and always wished to be like you one day. I am privileged to meet you, I love your daughter a lot and would like to marry her. I may have asked her before but now that I know her parents, I would like to ask for your permission before we get married."

I look in silence between my dad and Alex, I wish my dad would say yes "Son if you did not love her, you would have never trusted Robert. You did not even question him much as he told us, all you cared about was my daughter's safety. What else would a father want from his son in law to take proper care and to always keep their daughter happy and safe. You already proved how much you love her and she told us about you and she loves you equally so you have my blessing. Call me dad like this girl here." He said hugging Alex and then me. 

I said "Thank you Robert and Alex for saving us." They both say unanimously "Anytime princess" I chuckled at them and they hugged each other. We then gave my parents one of the guest room and Rob other room. We called it a night and went to our room.

Alex closed the door and hugged me "Never scare me like that ever, you know when I saw Mia on the floor and you were nowhere around I felt like if I did not find you soon I will die. When Robert came and told us the place I wanted to run there but we had to make a plan and come. I missed you so much and I am so happy that you finally found your family and they love you so much." 

I hugged and cried and said "I missed you too, I was unsure if you will find me or not but mom said if you love me you will be there in next 24 hours but you were there in just few hours. I love you so much and how is Mia she was hit pretty badly?"

He said "She is fine and I think we can ask your parents to stay here that way you are near them and get to know them better and you don't have to stay away from me also to be with them. If dad and Robert want they can come to Office with me, dad will be great asset for us." 

I nodded and said "I will ask them tomorrow and I am going to dinner with Maxwell family tomorrow, now that I found my real parents I can't leave them. All this years they were as good to me as my parents would have been, they can be demanding and strict but they did love me. Everything they did was to protect me and Cody from Daniel and his family. You will also join us, you will have to meet my other parents also and ask their permission." 

He gave me really look and said "But why I asked your father? I don't like Maxwell except for Cody." I said "Okay then I am sleeping on couch and will continue to sleep unless you ask Maxwell father for permission." 

He just looked irritated but said "Okay, I will come tomorrow but I get to come for shopping tomorrow with Jonas family. I also want to know them and I was telling the truth your father is my role model. At first I always wanted to be a football player but that changed when I was in business school where I again read one of your father article that I read in childhood and knew that when I was kid I wanted to be a business man like him and pursued that." 

I nodded and asked "Once Noah said you are doing this for your father?" He said "We both joined business school because dad forced us and he wanted to be a professor and I a football player but that changed when I again read that article and realized what I had always wanted. Football was just because I thought it was cool and I liked being a player and jerk then. I was never responsible person but that article made me realize my responsibility. I still have it, when we go to my office next time remind me to show you that." 

I nodded and we cuddled and kissed each other until we felt asleep.    

Two more part to go.