Part 13

We reached up and he got out of the elevator and I followed him. He pressed a code to open the door and turned to me "The code is 7806, you will need it in future."

I nodded and we entered the house. It was beautiful as I have expected it. He said "I will be back in a minute look around." I saw him going up stairs. I looked around, the room where the door opened was a living room, on right of living room was a small dining area and behind it was a kitchen. I went inside the kitchen and saw there was nothing in there, I guess it had never been used. 

After kitchen I came back out and saw a small passage on left side. In passage on both side there was a door, on opening right I saw it was a study room and on left it was a washroom. I came out and saw Alex standing in the living room.

He said "Come on let me show you your future room." I nodded and followed him. As we climbed up, on one side of stair there was a door and on other side a passage and on that passage one room. 

He showed me the room beside stairs it was a large room with a walk in closet and a bathroom. It was an unused room, I ask him "I guess this will be my room?" He shook his head no "I will take this room, your room is the other one. Go see your new room, while I order food for us. What you want to eat?"

I said "Can we eat Chinese, I am craving for it." He nodded and left. I went to the other room, it was same like the other room, but much bigger and had a balcony. I went out of balcony and saw it had a view of whole central park and there was two chair and a coffee table set up in that room.

I went down and saw Alex sitting on couch and scrolling down in his phone. I sat beside him and asked "I guess you were staying in the room with balcony the master bedroom, why would you give me that room?"

He looked up towards me and said "I knew you would love that room and I am a gentleman as I told you, I would always give you the thing you like. Oy the best for my wife." I nodded and thanked him. I thought to myself 'Why is he being so sweet? Is he upto something? Can I still back out.'

After few minutes he was busy with some paper work and I was in middle of my thoughts when the door bell rang. Finally our food arrived we ate silently. I told him I will do the dishes, but he told to put them in sink a maid will come and clean it. 

After that we both sat on the couch in living room and discussed our story. As how we met, how he proposed me, how long have we being dating etc. We discussed our liking and dislikes, other things about us.

While talking I remembered Connor told me the boss of their company was his family friend so I asked Alex "Do you know Connor White?" He nodded his head and said "Yes he is a family friend's son and also work for me. How you know him?"

I told him "I live with him and his boyfriend. Oliver his boyfriend is my brother's best friend's brother. They were the one that helped me run away." He nodded and said "Yes I remember you telling me that day how your friends helped  you run away and gave you a place to stay. I need to thank Connor next time I see him for helping my wife." 

As he said his wife I felt something in my stomach, I rolled my eyes and asked "Why are you being sweet? Should I be afraid that you are planning something against me?"

He looked pissed and angrily said "For once can you trust me? When I say that I am a gentleman and for the time we are together I will treat you right and never hurt you."

I just nodded and I then said "Before we see your parents tonight you need to buy me a ring, you texted them that you are bringing your fiancee."

He nodded in realization and said "Thank you for reminding that, come I will drop you off and see you in the evening." I nodded and got up to leave.

The ride back was silent, none of us said a word. He bid me goodbye and left saying he would pick me up at 7.