Part 17

I looked at him and he said "Yes I just finished my work and wanted to change so came to this room. Sorry to disturb you." I said "You were lost for last 5 minutes I was calling your name and I should be the one who should say sorry. I slept on the way, how did I come up?" 

He said "I was just thinking about some work so zoned out. I carried you up here, you should eat less you are too heavy." I looked at him in disbelief and said "Did you just call me fat?" He chuckled the chuckle that I loved so much and said "You know you eat so much and it has to go somewhere." I gave him a fake angry look and said "Whatever, I am not fat, it's just you don't exercise that's why I felt heavy." 

He just chuckled and said "Okay whatever, sleep now you have a long day ahead. I will wake you up by 6:30 am you have college at 8 am." I nodded and said "Good night." He just nodded and turned off the switch and left. 

Next morning I was woken up by someone shaking me, I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. Alex said "Wake up fast it's 7 am you have college in an hour. Come I will take you home and you can get ready there." I sleepily nodded my head, rubbed my eyes and got up.  

I reached my place and found Oliver and Connor having breakfast. I shouted and ran up "Morning guys see you two in evening going to college." I rush to my room and got ready as soon as possible. I came down and saw Alex talking to the boys, I hugged the boys and said "Bye see you in the evening." Alex said "Here eat this while I drive you." I nodded and grabbed a sandwich from his hand and left. 

The drive to college was short and silent. As soon as we reached Alex said "Wait I will open the door, we need to start making public appearance. I won't be able to come get you after college so I will send my driver in the same car. Will text you his contact in case you get lost or anything."

He got down and opened the door for me. I got down and he hugged me and pecked on my forehead and said "Enjoy your day, see you tomorrow morning." I nodded and waved him. I turned around to see people looking towards me, some angrily, some in awe and some giving me looks as if I am some slut. I start making my way towards the building and following the map and schedule as given to locate my class. 

I reached my first class and sat on a bench near the window. I like that place, I can look out and enjoy the beauty of the nature when I get bored. I saw the class has started to fill, a girl came and asked me "If you don't mind can I sit here?" 

I nodded my head and moved my things to make place for her. She sat down and turned to me and said "Hello, I am Lauren." I shook her hand and said "I am Lily, nice to meet you." She was dressed in a black t shirt on which it was printed 'always sleepy' and a blue jeans, which was similar to my clothes it looked like we were twining. I had black t shirt printed 'I am a panda' and a blue jeans. 

I guess she noticed the same and said "We are twining, I guess we will be best friends." I nodded and looked around a girl wearing lot of makeup and short clothes, along with her two followers dressed similarly entered. I just rolled my eyes towards them and turned to talk to Lauren but the professor entered. 

The class went by normal, me making small talks in between with Lauren about the other students in class and she checking out few guys. The day went by and Lauren and I were in all the same classes. In lunch I told her I am engaged but before I could tell her about Alex bell rang and we could not talk about it. 

The day passed by and I even got to make friends with three more people, one of them was a guy named Noel a casanova and then the twins Aria a red hair sarcastic girl and her brother Jason sweet yet shy guy.