Part 27

I ran behind him, he was about to unlock his car when I caught him and hugged him tight. I said "It is not what it looks like, we were just dancing I can swear on it. Please let me explain please." I had tears in my eyes. He nodded and said "Let's go home and talk, I am too tired."

I nodded and he drove home silently and I texted everyone that I am leaving with Alex and his driver will come to fetch them later on. As we reached home Alex said "Lets freshen up then we will talk."

We went up and I freshened up first while he was texting someone. I came down and made some instant noodles for us. He came down wearing a t-shirt and shorts and sat on the table that I arranged. I said "Here eat something, you must have not eaten anything for dinner?" He nodded and ate quietly and so did I.

After we were done, we sat in living room and he said "Explain now." I said "The day you left I wanted to tell you that Daniel took admission in my college and has same class as me and my other college friends are now friends with him and don't talk to me. He tried talking to me whenever I was alone as I did not have any friend he was always trying to stay near me. From my other friends only Noel was talking to me.

But that day he had detention during lunch so I sat in Noah's class so that Daniel would not bother me. Noah told me that the day Daniel came he assumed Noah to be you and said many mean things about me, but that time I was hospitalized so Noah did not wanted to bother us so he threatened Daniel to not say things about his brother and sister in law.

From my return till now both Noel and Noah were always there beside me so that Daniel could not come near me. That is why he became my friend. I wanted to tell you on Monday but you said you are leaving so I did not tell you, or you would have been worried. I was going to tell you as soon as you returned that Noah and I are friends now. Sorry for not telling earlier." I had tears again.

He wiped my tears and pulled me closer to him and hugged me tight "Sorry for not trusting you. I should be the one understanding fiance but I did not trust you, sorry baby. I am still shocked that my brother protected my fiancee when did he change?"

I stopped crying and hugged him back and said "He is sorry for what he did in past and teased you just to get your attention, he loves you a lot. Once Noel was not there so we talked and he told me that he regrets saying those things to Maya and that he was drunk. He wanted to apologize all this time but the things you said to him hurt him badly so he did not talk to you for few months but after that he had gotten over those things and wanted to talk to you but did not have courage so started being mean to you so in that way atleast he could talk to you. Alex he loves you a lot just like you love him. I think it's time to reconcile with him." 

Alex nodded and said "He may be a pain in ass but you are right I do miss him and the time we were best friends. Thank you because of you I finally have got a courage to talk to him. I promise to reconcile with him. How about we invite him over tomorrow? I can thank him also for taking care of you."

I nodded and said "Let's do it, I will call him tomorrow morning and invite for dinner and now you are tired so let's sleep it all out." I pecked him and he said "I need more than a peck now. I missed you so much this past week."

Saying that he kissed me and then deepened the kiss and me had our little make out session until we both fall asleep.

Sorry guys have been busy this past month, happy new year everyone. Wish you have an amazing year ahead.
Love,
Anna.