Epilogue

Bella's POV:

2 years later

Today is the day I say "I do", I am so happy that I met Alex when I least accepted. I never thought I would marry a guy with whom I swapped my phone accidentally. Alex and I were to be married two years ago but due to the return of my real parents and me completing my graduation we waited for 2 years. Last month I was finally a business graduate and now I am working with Alex in his company.

As for my parents, my father invested his money in Alex's company and now he is a partner along with Alex in his company. They named the company as Hilton and Jonas group of hotels. My mother stayed home and took care of our family like she always wanted. She even went to tea parties with Alex's mother and those two are best friends now. 

Alex mother worked as a social worker. My mother did helped her but not much, she only attended few charity events with her. Alex's dad passed away with cancer last year. He was diagnosed with last stage of blood cancer which we all were not aware of. He hid this from us for the whole year. 

Robert helped father and Alex and is still learning how to do business from them. Noah and Mia are both married and have a 1 and a half year old baby girl whom they named Ava Lily Hilton. Noah is still a professor at my old college whereas Mia owns her own Law firm now. Cody is now managing Maxwell hotel chain with help from Asher who shifted to London with him. Guess what, they hid a big secret from all of us all this year they were dating and now happily married.

Oliver and Connor still work with Alex and my only friend from college Noel is also working with us. Daniel is still in jail while his father killed himself the month after they were imprisoned. 

I was ready and checked myself for the last time in the mirror. I saw both my mother had tears in their eye each of them kissed me forehead and we made our way outside. On the door stood both my father along with my bridesmaid Mia, Asher who was Cody's date, Elsa Robert's date and my favorite flower girl Ava. 

We start to walk towards the altar, both my father were on either of my side and their arms in mine. Mothers were just behind them and behind me walked my bridesmaid. And together we all walk towards my soon to be husband. Beside Alex stood his best man Noah, Rob and Cody.

Alex stares at me and mouths a wow, all my parents kissed my cheek and my father each gave warning to Alex to keep me happy. Then they left for their seats and the ceremony started. We said our vows and then I do's and Alex kissed me and that kiss felt like something new. It sure was a beginning of something new. 

 Alex and I planned to go to New Zealand for our honeymoon and we had it all planned after our reception we will change and leave, our luggage has already been boarded in Alex's Private jet. We had a mother son dance and a father daughter dance where I danced with both of them, I danced with Rob, Cody, Oliver, Connor, Noah and Noel. Then after that at last I was allowed to dance with Alex who was happily dancing with Ava. 

Alex and I were Ava's godparents. Alex and I had shifted to his parents mansion and Robert started living in our old house. While my parents made their home at the same place where old gang house was, they still tell us story about the other members and how much they loved them. 

With us stayed Alex's mother who is generally travelling around for social causes and after Ava was born Alex forced Noah to move with us. He loved Ava much more than any of us could ever do. Noah is sometimes even jealous that Ava loves her god father more then her real father but he is happy to see her being loved so much from everyone. 

I am also 5 weeks pregnant we just found it last night and now let's see where this journey takes us. 

The end.
Do comment and tell me how did you liked the story?