Part 20

I go out to see Alex sitting in the car waiting for me. I go and sit beside him and ask "You okay? Want to share anything?" He said "Can we go home and then talk? I can't tell you this in car." I nodded and asked "Want me to drive?" 

He shook his head no and drove to my place. The drive was silent, as we reached home we got down and made our way inside. I sat down on the couch and he came and sat beside me. He said "I was going to tell you about her that night when we met my parents but we never got the chance to talk, it is the story why I hate my brother." I nodded and said "I am listening." 

He said "Maya was my first girl friend, my first love. She was my everything, we were school sweethearts. Two year back Noah and I were close, just like you and Cody, I used to tell him everything. I was going to propose Maya one day for marriage and I told Noah about it. Noah had a little crush on her, they were best friends and I never objected their friendship. That night Noah was drunk and told Maya about me proposing her and his feeling for her. She freaked out and left and never came back, I still don't know where she is. I blamed Noah for all this and said pretty mean things. From that day till now, he still hates me for saying those things and I used to blame him but not anymore. If she did loved me she would have not left and I am happy it happened sooner then later." 

I nodded and said "I am sorry, if I were her I would have never left you." He nodded and said "Where are we supposed to meet your friends and by what time?" I said "We were supposed to be there by 11 that is half hour before at the twins place." "Sorry we are late, come lets go." I nodded and said "You need not be sorry for something like this. Come lets go." We left and made our way to twins place. 

When we reach their place, I knock the door and Alex just stand behind me casually looking around. The door opens revealing Jason. He said "Come on in, guys Lily and Alex are here." I told them about Alex and me on Friday. 

We enter their home and make our way to living room to see others sitting. I greet them and introduce Alex to them. We spend our day by talking about things and my relationship and how Aria and Lauren were jealous of my relationship. We left after 2 hours and went to Alex's place, we were going to have dinner here with boys and later on going to a club around the corner with boys. 

The dinner passed by smoothly and peacefully, each boy gave a warning from their side to Alex about not hurting me. After the dinner passed by we left for the club, drank and danced at the club. The boys got along with Alex pretty well and I was so happy that they liked him especially Cody. 

By the time it was time for us to leave Alex and I were pretty washed out and the boys were no where to be found. Alex and I left for his house as it was at a walking distance from the club. When we were in the elevator I saw Alex looking towards me with lust filled in his eyes, I could see his pants had a budge. On seeing him like this I felt a explosion going on inside of me, I felt hot and was sweating, he looked so hot. 

As soon as we enter his place he sat on the couch and turned on the air conditioner. I brought us a glass of water and gave him a glass and sat beside him. He drank the water in a sip making it fall on this white shirt making it wet, he removed his shirt and threw it. I could see his perfect 6 packs abs, his budge was still there, he sensed me checking him out and moved closer to me. He placed his hands on my cheeks and asked "May I?" I just nodded and he kissed me, it started softy but soon we both started kissing as if all our life's depend on that one kiss. 

Later he started kissing my neck and soon we were both naked and soon I lost my virginity. After that we both fall asleep on his couch. 

Please do comment and vote.