Part 26

I reached home and called Alex as he had said, after few seconds he answered "Hello princess how was your day?" I said "It was good, I have so much to tell you. When you come we will talk." 

He said in a hesitated voice "I am sorry baby but I am leaving for London tonight. My assistant will come and bring my things, he know what all will be needed. It's an important deal and can't be postponed. I have meeting with clients tomorrow and will be back day after tomorrow. It was a last minute arrangement so could not tell you earlier and now I am stuck with paperwork. Sorry, when I return we will talk, till that time take care and if you want you can stay at Connor and Oliver's place or invite your other friends over." 

I was sad as I wanted to see him before leaving but last week he already missed a lot of work because of me so I said "Okay take care, come back soon and I will miss you." He chuckled and said "I know you are not happy but I will come soon and I love you, take care." I replied "I love you too, bye and complete your paper work."

I sat down and had my lunch alone and slept. I heard someone moving me while I was sleeping "Lily wake up I only have 10 minutes to pack." I got up hearing Alex voice, "What are you doing here? Weren't you supposed to be flying away?" He pecked my lips and said "I am just here to take my things, I wanted to say a proper good bye." 

I hugged him and said "Come soon and what things do you need?" He said "I already packed and then woke you up. I will leave in few minutes so what do you want to tell me?" I shook my head and said "Nothing you know that I love to talk that's why I said I have so much to tell." I did not wanted him to worry about my ex friend drama so I did not tell him anything.

After few minutes of giving each other few instruction about taking care he left and I slept again. Next morning I woke up and got ready for my classes. The day went by me staying in lunch in Noah's class and us talking about random things. Noel too joined me for lunch in Noah's class and those two became buddies. 

The day went by and as Alex was busy with his meeting we did not talk much. I am going to Connor and Oliver's place tonight as Alex texted me he won't be back till Saturday as the work requires him there. We talked only in few text as he was busy.

The week went by similarly me staying with boys, old friends still ignoring me and Daniel trying to talk to me and Noah and Noel always standing by my side protecting me from  him. Today is Friday and I am going clubbing with Connor, Oliver, Cody, Noel and his fling and Noah. Alex and I talked only on text nothing much he is coming back tomorrow evening and I am really excited. 

I got ready and went down to see everyone was waiting for me. We went to one of Alex's club. I was one of the designated driver so I plan to stay sober. I only had coke and went to dance, I was dancing with my friends when a slow romantic song played, everyone had someone to dance with so I was left to dance with Noah and so I danced with him. 

While we were dancing I saw Noah looking behind me in horror as if he has seen a ghost, someone placed their hand on my shoulder and I turned to see Alex standing there. I left Noah's hand and hugged Alex and said "I missed you so much. Why did you not inform me you are coming today? I had planned so many things for your welcome tomorrow." I pouted and said.

Alex moved me away from him and said "I wanted to surprise you but here you surprised me with my brother." I was about to say something but he turned and left.