{two}

Aria's POV

Aria's POV

I slowly wake up, my wonderful dream long gone. I turn on my side to look at my clock, it read 7:34am. I could still sleep for a bit until I had to get up for breakfast. I almost drift back to sleep, when suddenly Sarah barges into my room.

"Princess Aria, it's time to wake up, you must get ready for the ball." She scolds.

Then it suddenly hits me, I'm going to the Royal ball. I bolt out of bed, and into the en suite, turning on the shower.

"I'm sorry, Sarah, I completely forgot." I apologize, coming out of the bathroom to give her a hug. "Good morning."

"It's fine, Your Highness, you've spent 18 years without it." She smiles, rubbing my back. "Good morning to you too."

I grab my dressing gown, and hop in the shower. You must be wondering 'why does she have to get ready so early?'. Well, the Royal ball is an all day thing. First is the Royal breakfast, where my parents will announce me as the Princess to the Royal village. Then comes the Alpha meeting, where all the Alpha's that have traveled to the kingdom and the King have a meeting. Then comes the Queen's tea time, where the Queen picks a few women and all the Luna's who traveled to join her in the garden and have tea with her. Then everyone goes to get ready for the ball, which somehow takes all afternoon. Then the Royal ball starts, where every Alpha is supposed to attend. Each Alpha brings a few unmated Wolves from his pack and his beta in hopes that the wolves will find their mate.

The only issue is that the Blue Cresent pack never comes, at least that's what I've been told. This ball has been a tradition for years, started by the very first King, as a way to bring a sense of community among the packs. Sarah always explained to me how amazing the ball was because multiple packs were able to connect and form friendships between not only neighboring packs but also packs far and wide and brought down the chance of disagreements leading to wars. Apparently, it's all Alpha Damon's fault, as my father rants about, he's the most hated Alpha of the Royal Kingdom as he never shows up to these balls or any social events which has caused his pack to be a very secluded and independent without many allies.

Once I'm done showering, I wrap my dressing gown around me, and walk out into my bedroom. I see Sarah taking out the hair supplies and makeup, I look over to see a gorgeous light green dress decorated with flowers. These are the types of dresses that the women wear to my mothers tea time, I would always watch from the windows above the garden admiring all the beautiful dresses these high-status women wore.

 These are the types of dresses that the women wear to my mothers tea time, I would always watch from the windows above the garden admiring all the beautiful dresses these high-status women wore