{twenty-two}

*violence warning*

*violence warning*

Aria's POV

Standing in front of the dungeon doors was something I never wished to do. The dark, eerie feeling that resounded from inside the underground prison gave me chills up my spine. The two very large guards move from the door, allowing Damon and I to walk down the steep stairs.

"I hate this place..." I whisper, holding Damon's hand tightly.

"It's not meant to be enjoyed." Damon grumbled, he tried to joke but it came out more as an insult. I knew he didn't mean too, his wolf was very angry and he was having a hard time controlling him. The fact that a rogue wolf got past our borders, hinted at a possible spy in our kingdom.

"I think I might throw up." I say, as we reach the bottom of the stairs. The many empty prison cells reeked of feces, blood, and vomit. Being pregnant didn't help with the bile that arose in my throat. We walked to end of the hallway of cells, into a large office-like room. It was very clean and pristine, there was a one way mirror on the opposite side of the room. I could see a very dirty and beaten man sitting chained to a chair through the mirror.

"Your Majesties." The warriors say in unison, bowing towards us. They were all awaiting our arrival to question him.

"Has he said anything?" Damon asks, letting go of my hand to take off his suit coat . He rolls up the sleeves of his white button up shirt, walking towards the window.

"He's been completely silent." Adam, one of the warriors, says.

"I'll make him talk." Damon says, walking back over to me. The warriors dismiss themselves to go get a report from the wolves who ran the border.

"You sure you got this?" I ask Damon.

"Oh, I think I'll be just fine." He says, prideful. I look up at him as he hands me his suit coat, his eyes keep flashing gold. I could feel his wolf fighting to be let loose.

"Just don't kill him." I say, reaching up to undo his bow tie. I pull it off of him and press a quick peck to his lips.

"I'll try not to." He says, walking to the door that leads into the room the wolf was being held in. I slide his suit coat on, over my sleeveless dress, loving the way his scent wraps around me. I fidget with his bow tie as he walks into the room. I walk up to the window listening to the conversation through the speaker that connected the two rooms.

"So you can either answer my question willingly and you'll be fine or I'll force the answers out of you." Damon says, his voice getting deeper as he lets his wolf have slight control.

The rogue doesn't reply, he continues to stare forward, right at me.

"Which are you gonna choose?" Damon says walking in front of him. He makes eye contact with Damon as a smirk makes his way into his bruised face.