Epilogue

Aria's POV

"Alexander, stop running. Rosalina, please stop crying. Brandon, get off the counter," I shout, at my 5 year old twins and their best friend who just so happened to be Daniel and Claire's son. Claire found out she was 2 months pregnant with Brandon, two weeks after the twins were born. Brandon was the spitting image of his father, but he also had his father's wit, which was dangerous with a 5 year old. Claire was currently out running errands, while Damon and Daniel were in a meeting. Leaving me all alone with the three 5 year olds.... Oh, did I mention that I am currently 4 month pregnant and can barely walk.

"Come here Rosie, it's okay. Boys, come here, now!" I picked up Rosie in my arms, her tears were drying. She had gotten pushed over as the 2 very rowdy boys were playing tag. 

"Mama, we were just playing tag..." Alex whines, looking down as he and his best friend stood in front of me. 

"I know that, sweetie, but you know when people start getting hurt, it's time to stop." I say, using my mother tone. "What did daddy say?"

"Be careful with Mama, I might hurt the baby, and be nice to Rosie." Alex mutters what his father had told him. Damon was very protective over his girls and made sure Alexander knew it. 

"Very good, now Brandon, do you want me to tell your parents what you did?" 

"Please no, Auntie Aria." The young boy pleaded.

"Okay then, both of you say sorry to Rosie and I'll let it go." I say, placing Rosalina back on the ground.

"I'm sorry, Rosie." Alex said to his sister.

"I'm so sorry, Rosalina." Brandon said, giving Rosie a hug. Claire and I are hoping that they are mates, but only time will tell.

"Ok, now you both can go back to playing tag, just be careful." They both nodded at me, before running back upstairs, disappearing in the large Royal Suite. Rosalina went back to playing with her dolls in the living room as I leant back against the kitchen island. I take a deep breath and run a hand down my very large belly. 

"I hope you're a girl." I whisper down at my unborn child. Just then the front door opens to reveal none other than my mate and his beta.

"Don't ever leave me alone with them ever again." I say, walking into Damon's arms.

ten year time skip

"Mooommmm"

Oh, the glorious sound of my 15 year old daughter. The sound of pounding footsteps come rushing down the stairs and slightly softer but still loud footsteps come right behind her. I was currently making dinner, after a long day of meetings. Damon was sitting at the counter looking over some documents while Alexander was helping me by cutting some veggies. 

"Mom, he went in my room again!"

"Mom, don't listen to her, she's lying!"

They both talked over each other, Rosalina and her younger brother, Donovan. Yep, that's right, I got another son. After having Donovan, I knew it was time to stop having anymore. He always had so much energy and knew just how to get under Rosie's skin. 

"Why is it always me and never you?" I turn to look at Damon. He always found a way to get out of whatever conflict our children had.

"Mom, he texted Chase!" Rosie whined, pinching her little brother, which caused him to pinch back. Chase was the boy at the twins school that Rosalina had a huge crush on. She 100% thinks this boy is her mate, which isn't true. Over the years, Claire and I have almost confirmed that Rosalina and Brandon are soulmates. The way they act towards each other was so obvious that they were mates.

"Donovan, you know not to go in your sister's room. Now Rosalina, why are you so upset about him going in your room? I know he texted Chase, which was out of line," I gave Donovan a side eye. "But unless you're trying to hide something, she should be able to go in your room."

"I just want privacy! The whole world already is trying to know my every move because I'm the heiress, why can't I get some privacy with my own family? Alex never has to deal with this." She complains, anger sparking her eye.

"Don't bring your brother into this, this is your problem. We gave you the right to the throne, we can take it away." Damon finally piped in.

"Now about your privacy here, we are our parents and we have a right to know what is going on in your life. We give you plenty of freedom and privacy, but when we barely see you because you want 'privacy' that's where I draw the line." I say, as Donovan creeps out the room and Alexander stays as quite as a mouse.

"I just want to be left alone, you don't bother Alex." Rosie whines once more. Alex had become more the relaxed child, he had is crazy toddler days but he had become a Mama's boy if I've seen one. 

"That's it, give me your phone." Damon had snapped, he was always good at being quite and acting as the good cop until he had enough.

"But Dad-"

"No, I've had enough." Damon used his Alpha voice and the phone was in his hands. Not even a second later loud footsteps were heard by an 'I hate you' and slammed door. That slammed door set something else off in Damon which resulted in him furiously heading to our daughter's room.

"Damon, no, just leave her alone." I tried to stop him but he was already on his way to have a screaming match with Rosie. They had always but-heads even though they both got along perfectly.

"I used to think you were worse than her." I let a sigh, running my hands through my hair, I look over at Alexander. He grins at me before going back to cutting a carrot, he looked just like his father when he did that. One day he's gonna kill his mate with that look.....

FOR MORE ABOUT ROSALINA AND ALEXANDER, GO READ "THE PRINCE'S THEIF"

UPLOADED NOW!!