{five}

Aria's POV I woke up to a knock on my door, as I go to get up I'm stopped by something holding me down

Aria's POV
I woke up to a knock on my door, as I go to get up I'm stopped by something holding me down. I turn around and see Damon gripping my waist, sound asleep. He looks so calm and at peace while he's sleeping. How is this the most hated alpha? I move to brush a price of his hair away from his face but as I'm about to touch his face, I hear the knock again, causing me to flinch and hit Damon in the face. He jolts awake, looking confused.

"What the hell?" He says, looking around the room trying to find what hit him. His eyes then land on me, his eyes soften.

"I'm so sorry! I never me-" I start to ramble, but am cut off by his lips on mine. He pulls away with a content look on his face.

"It's fine, baby." He smiles, then I suddenly remember the door. I spring out of bed and to the door. I open it revealing Sarah.

"Good Morning, Princess. I'm sorry to wake you." She says kindly, giving me a warm smile.

"It's fine, I should have been up by now." I say, keeping the door open enough so she could see me but nothing else.

"I was wondering if you required my help getting ready this morning?"

"I think I will suffice by myself, but thank you."

"Very well, the King would like that Alpha Damon and you come to the meeting at noon today." She waves goodbye and I head back into my bedroom. As I turn around, closing the door, I'm lifted off my feet and into Damon's arms. I laugh as he carries me to the bed. He lays me down on the mattress as he hovers over me.

"Good morning, Damon!" I laugh as he kisses my nose.

"Good Morning, my beautiful mate." I blush at his comment. "I have a question."

"Go right ahead." I urge him.

"Will I become King or will you become my Luna?" He asks, rolling over to lay next to me.

"I'm not quite sure, that's what we're discussing today." I truly didn't know or even think of that.

"Ok, I was just wondering." He mumbles, obviously not happy with my answer. I look over at my clock, it read "11:13".

"Oh goddess, we need to get ready." I exclaim, getting out of bed, before I can get all the way out of bed, I'm pulled back by Damon grabbing my hand. "The meeting is at noon."

"One more kiss." He states, puckering his lips. I smile and give him a peck on the lips, then get out of bed. I walk to my closet, picking out my clothes.

"I'm going to take a shower." I hear Damon yell from the bathroom. I reply with 'ok' and then hear him say something that makes my cheeks heat up. "Care to join me?"

"Damon, shush!" I scold him, hoping no one heard him. I then hear the shower start running. I decided on a light blue halter dress and some black sandals. I start to get ready at my vanity, which was located right outside the bathroom. When I'm finished, Damon walks out of the bathroom in a grey button up and black khakis. He comes up behind me and just hugs me while I fix my hair.