{fourteen}

Damon's POV

Damon's POV

As I walk into the conference room, I can't help but smile. At the end of the long table was my Aria, talking to Daniel. Aria has her crown seated on her head, looking as beautiful as ever. She suited to crown, she suited royalty, she deserved this her whole life. I will always hold a hatred towards her parents, how they neglected her. Her whole life she was kept hidden and told she was a disgrace. I've made it my mission for the rest of my life to show her how much she means to me - to the world.

"Damon, let's start the meeting..." Daniel says, holding a file of papers towards me. I nod, grabbing the file and sitting down at the head of the table. Aria to my left, Daniel to my right, some of the elders and high ranking wolf seated at the rest of the table. I open the file to see multiple pages with different headlines and subjects.

"Thank you all for coming today, let's get down to business." I say, grabbing the first page and starting there. It read "PACK TRANSFERS" with all its details below.

"Let's start with Pack transfers, I understand that quite a few of my old pack members want to follow me here. I don't see why we can't accept them into the Royal village?" I smile, now that I'm not an alpha to a pack, I miss the pack house and all the wolves.

"Damon, we don't have enough room for them. Almost 250 pack member are requesting to move. The village isn't big enough, we don't have a pack house." Aria says, looking through her own file.

"Do we have the space to build a pack house?" One of the newest elders asks, he seems nervous. My wolf takes attention to that, sensing weakness in a pack member angers him.

"We have about 20 acres of land from the old school. We'd have to do some demolition of the old building." Aria says, I never knew she was such a strong leader. I feel a sense of pride swell in my chest at Aria being the Queen.

"I know many villagers are struggling to pay for their own houses, a pack house would be appreciated." Collin, the highest warrior says.

"How soon can we get a construction team together?" I ask, writing down a few notes.

"We have many wolves ready to start today." Someone says, I'm too busy writing down plans.

"Alright, let's get a group to design it and a group to start demolishing the old building."

*two hours later*

We've slowly been getting through all of the issues and papers, finally we're on the last one.

"ARIA'S MOTHER" the paper reads, I see Aria stiffen as she reads the paper. We have to decide what we're doing with her mother.

"Aria, I know this must be hard decision for you. But we can't just keep her locked up in her room for the rest of her life." Elder Charles says, looking at Aria. As much as I want to help Aria, I can't. Everyone knows that she's the only one who can finalize her mother fate.