{eight}

1 month later

1 month later

Aria's POV

Damon and I have fallen into a nice routine, we wake around the same time, make breakfast, Damon starts on pack work and I help whenever I can, we eat lunch together, then head to the pack house for our Royal training, eat dinner with the pack, then watch the sunset at the beach.

It's a good routine, it changes every once and awhile. Like today, I woke up very early, 5am to be exact. I try to fall back asleep but fail miserably. I decided to use my extra time for wisely. I swiftly get out of bed, not waking Damon. I tip-toe out of our room, and head downstairs. I go to the kitchen and make myself a tea. Since I've been here, I've become addicted to any kind of herbal tea, it's delicious. I walked to the living room, I sit down on the couch, facing the huge glass wall. The wall featured the beautiful forest, the sun barely peaking through the trees as it rose. I simply sit and drink my tea, the view taking my attention. I don't know how long I sat there but soon my tea turned cold. I got up to go make some breakfast.

As I'm getting all my ingredients out, I glance at clock on the stove, 7:45, it reads. Damon should be up soon, he said something last night about "us going somewhere" but I was too tired to remember. I start on some eggs and bacon, while making toast, as well. As I start scrambling the eggs, I hear footsteps come down the stairs, I look up to see my mate. He walks towards the bar stools, looking very tired. He rests his head in his hands, he's not a morning person.

"Good Morning, Dam!" I smile at him, over the past couple weeks I've given him a nickname. At the sound of his name, his head pops up to look at me.

"Good Morning, baby" He says giving me a tired smile.

"Breakfast should be ready soon." I say, walking over to him. Once I'm standing next to him, he leans his head on my stomach. I run my fingers through his hair, I feel him dozing off. I then smell the eggs burning and rush over to the stove, causing Damon to fall forward and off the stool.

"Ahh!" He yells, falling. He hits the floor hard as I save the eggs from burning. He lifts his head and looks at me, he burst his lip open.

"Damon!" I say, the eggs long forgotten as I rush to the floor, next to Damon. I examined him for any more cuts but find none. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, baby, I'm fine, it's just a cut lip, it'll heal." He says pull both of us off the ground. "But I think your eggs are long gone."

The smell burnt eggs full the kitchen, I look over to see them blackened, inedible. I turn off the stove and throw the eggs away.

"Why don't we go get breakfast at the pack house?" Damon suggests, leaning against the counter.

"That probably be smart." I laugh, we both get ready and start the 5 minute walk to the pack house.