{ten}

Aria's POV

Aria's POV

"Connor will not be Alpha and that's final!" Bradley yells across, the conference room.

Once I received the letter from my mother, we were quickly rushed into a meeting to decide who will be Alpha of Damon's pack. I haven't had much say since I've been trying to take in the information of my father. How did he get so ill, so quickly?

Damon and his father continue arguing about the situation, we had to get this resolved as soon as possible so I can get to kingdom. There was this tiny voice in the back of my head, nagging at me to stand up and use my royal command on them. I believed that Connor would make a good Alpha, seeing him sitting quietly across from me. I could tell he wanted to be Alpha but didn't want to argue. I know Damon wants him to take over his pack. I finally listen to that nagging voice by standing up abruptly.

"Connor will become the Alpha of Blue Crescent pack. As your future Queen that is the final decision." I bark, using my royal command. I don't know what came over me but it seemed to do the trick. Everyone submitted to me, except Damon, who smiled proudly next to me.

"Very well then, Aria and I will be leaving for the kingdom shortly." Damon says, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room.

We head to our guest room to get our bags. As I walk in I see decent sized box sitting on the bed, it's wrapped in the royal colors and stamped with the royal stamp. I open it to find a dress and my tiara inside. As much as I loved my tiara and dressing like a Princess, it was nice to not have to worry about that at Blue Crescent, I could wear whatever I wanted and just be a Luna without the cameras and fame of being the princess. I pull it out and quickly go change in the bathroom. I do a simple hairstyle and place my tiara on just like Sarah used to. 

I walk out to see Damon in a suit, looking mighty fine. I lick my lips I look him over, he does the same to me. I walk over to the full length mirror, looking at myself. I really do look like a princess.

"I guess this is my life now." I says adjusting my tiara.

"I'll be with you every step of the way." Damon smiles, hugging me from behind. We lock eyes in the mirror until he buries his head in my neck. "Our car is here."

We head downstairs to the front of the house, I see Connor, waiting for us next to a black limo. Damon's parents are staying here to finish the process of Connor becoming Alpha.

"Thank you, Your Highness, for everything you've done and are going to do." Connor says grabbing my hand and bowing.

"There's no need to bow, I'm not a queen." I laugh, pulling him up from his bow.

"But you will be soon." He smiles, placing a kiss on my hand. I hear a growl come from behind me, undoubtedly from my mate.

"It was a pleasure to meet you Connor, until we meet again." I say, as Damon pulls me into the limo. As soon as my door is shut, the car starts moving.