{seven}

Aria's POVI slowly wake up, tangled in the sheets

Aria's POV
I slowly wake up, tangled in the sheets. I roll over and find my mate missing. His side is still  warm, which means he left not too long ago. I start to sit up, so I can find Damon, but I momentarily get distracted by the amazing view in front of me. The luscious trees stretching to the ocean, the beautiful blue water crashing on to the sand. I snap out of my trance and get out of bed, my bare feet hit the cold wood floors. I exited the bedroom and head downstairs, as I descend the stairs, I can see Damon in the kitchen. He's facing me, looking down at the frying pan in the stove, giving me a good look at his shirtless torso. He senses my presence, looking up at me. He gives me a warm smile, as I walk over to him. Once I reach him, he pulls me into his arms.

"Good Morning, gorgeous." His sexy morning voice says, I look down at the frying pan, seeing eggs and bacon.

"Good Morning, babe." I look back up at him, I threw in a nickname which sorta scared me. He lightly purrs at the nickname.

"I have something special planned for today, I think you'll like it." He beams, picking up the spatula and moving around the bacon, still holding onto me.

"Oh! I love surprises!" I exclaim, I've never really had a surprise before. Or at least a fun one.

"Breakfast is almost ready, do want anything to drink?" He asks, letting me go, walking to the fridge.

"Just some water, thanks." I say, taking the water bottle he hands me. He gives me a plate of eggs and bacon. I go sit down by the counter, while he makes some coffee. 

"Thank you for breakfast, Damon" I say, now eating my bacon. He sits down next to me, with a plate of food and a mug of coffee.

"Your welcome, I wanted to make sure my mate was ready for the day" He says. We eat in a comfortable silence, when I'm done eating, I go to wash my plate but Damon stops me.

"A maid will clean it, let's go get ready." He says, grabbing my hand and leading me upstairs.

"Can we visit here once we're King and Queen?" I asks, admiring the beautiful house.

"Of course, we'll be King and Queen. We'll do whatever we want." He smiles at me.

"I know that, but can we keep this house for us?" I say, hoping he understands.

"Yeah, this will be our vacation house." He jokes, pulling me into our bedroom. Our. That sounds weird to say....but I like it.

"I need to shower before we go." I say, looking at Damon.

"Can I join?" He smirks.

"Not yet, Alpha." I joke, causing his eyes to darken. I walk over to the closet, only to be grabbed from behind by Damon. I squeal as he throws me onto the bed. I bounce a bit giggling as Damon runs and jumps on the bed next to me. He rolls over, hovering over me.

"Does the princess like being tickled?" Damon asks, looking at me mischievously. My eyes widen in realization at what he's about to do. His finger poke my sides, causing me to laugh uncontrollably. I try to fight against him, but he pins my hands above my head with one hand while the other tickles. After a few minutes of tickling, Damon starts pecking my face. My nose. My cheeks, my forehead. Everything but my lips. Soon I get desperate for him to kiss me.