i sleep naked ➸ larry stylinson

dear first time readers:

welcome! if this is your first larry book i'm proud to be your first! if this is just another new fic, i hope you enjoy and i can at least make you smile, as that has always been my goal.

dear people re-reading,

you guys are just bae. sunshine. i just love you.

trigger warning: self-harm, sexual assault, and eating disorder.

***IMPORTANT***

So I finally found out how to work with Amazon to get a published copy of my book available for sale on Amazon and as a e-book.

I'm not going to take it off of Wattpad because I still want to provide it for free for you guys to read, but I just wanted to make it available so that you could have a paperback copy if you would like.

That'd be so freaking awesome if you guys could buy a copy, one because like wow that's so freaking cool that you guys like it enough to buy it. Like wow ilysm.

Sorry, it is a little more expensive than I wanted it to be, but that was the minimum price it had to be for me to even make like 20 cents on it. So yeah haha.

This is the link to the book on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1693889854

I will also link it on the comments, or you can just look up the book title on Amazon and you should be able to find it.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING. Let me know any requests or questions!

OTHER INFORMATION***

WATCH THE TRAILER IN THE MULTIMEDIA. I ALSO HAVE THE LINK IF YOU NEED THAT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In93vKTp2RE

song: let me in by grouplove

made with: imovie

TRANSLATIONS:

YOU CAN TRANSLATE MY STORY IF YOU GO TO MY TRANSLATIONS READING LIST AND THERE IS NOT A TRANSLATION ALREADY IN THE LANGUAGE YOU'RE WANTING TO TRANSLATE IT TO. SO, IF IN THE READING LIST, THE LANGUAGE ISN'T THERE, YOU NEED TO MESSAGE ME AND I'LL GIVE ONE BIG APPROVAL. THEN, YOU NEED TO SEND ME THE LINK TO YOUR TRANSLATION SO I CAN PUT IT IN THE READING LIST.

***

NOTE: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, DO NOT COMMENT NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT THE LOWER-CASE WRITING. I'VE ALREADY GOTTEN MANY RUDE COMMENTS ABOUT IT AND PEOPLE ASKING ME WHY I CHOSE TO WRITE THAT WAY AND THE SIMPLE ANSWER IS: I FELT LIKE IT. THE SETTING IS MORE CASUAL THAT WAY. SO PLEASE DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT, IT KIND OF HURTS MY FEELINGS WHEN YOU INSULT MY BOOK.

P.S.- I got a lot of messages of people asking me what I look like, & I know that when I'm reading I'll always wanting to be able to visualize the author aha so just to put it out there, that's a picture of me. Please don't hate guys, not that you would because you're the sweetest. ❤️