FAN ART

okay guys, first, i'm sorry if you thought this was a chapter update. i've been working on one, but i've been extremely busy and still haven't got my 2000 words written. 

this is about fan art. i was looking through tumblr, and i saw tons of adorable larry fan art. and there were some, surprisingly, where they called each other angel, but it was always harry calling louis angel. and i thought it would so freaking cool if there was one of louis calling harry angel, like in my book. i don't know, i would just love it.

so i've decided to have a fan art competition. i guarantee one of the thousands of you are secret under cover artists, or some of you haven't realised your talent yet. so i would like you to try and draw some fan art for this book and submit it to me either on my message board, my inbox, or my instagram or twitter (which is the same as my user on here).

whoever draws anything gets a follow and a vote on all their stories if they have any, and the winner gets all that and a dedication, and a free one shot if they would like one.

please, please, /please/ submit something, i think it would be awesome and some of you (heather) need something to draw. i love you all, and i promise a chapter soon!

-kayla. x