Chapter 4

Your P.O.V
I could feel myself breaking away from my dreams. In my dream Harry was singing "don't let me go" a song I loved since the day I heard it. Was I dreaming? I woke up to someone tapping me on my shoulder. "Y/N.." I open my eyes to see Niall smiling.
"Morning Niall" I said, stretching my arms. Harry wasn't by my side, it must have been a dream. Niall saw the look on my face and said "Harry's gone to the studio with Zayn for some last minute preparations" I smiled at him and nodded. "Wanna get some hangover food?" Niall said with a wink. And that's when I felt it. A banging pain in my head getting Stronger and stronger as I stood up. "Yeah please, but it's 1pm! Where are we gonna find something decent?!" I said a little too loudly. Niall held his head in his hand scrunching his eyes. "Sorry" I whispered. "Can I have a shower first please? But I don't have..." I trailed off wondering where my car could be. I had my suitcase in there. "You can borrow one of my tops Y/N" Niall said walking to his room. "Thank you! And after we've ate I need to find my car!" I said laughing. "Your worse than Zayn Y/N! Here" Niall said handing me one of his T-shirts and leading me to the shower.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
We were at a small cafe a couple of streets away from the hotel. I wasn't familiar with London as it was my first time here. You'd think I would have come to London more often considering i lived in Manchester. Niall was asking me questions about Uni and home which I kindly answered. He was happy to have someone, in his words "normal" to talk to. "So have you got someone special in your life Y/N?" Niall asked as he ate his pie. "Nope, just me and my books" I said laughing. "Do you like anyone?" I asked him, making sure the conversation wasn't all about me. "Not really, I have my fans and we have a strong relationship" I smiled at how cute he was. The boys truly did love their fans. "Do you like Harry? I think he likes you" Niall mumbled with a mouthful of pie. "He likes me as a friend, I'm ordinary and he has enough girls throwing themselves at him" I replied with a small smile. "And he doesn't know me enough to like me!" I said in a childish voice which made him laugh. "But you haven't answered.." But he was cut off by the sound of my phone. Thank god! It was my sister. We talked for 5 minutes as I finished my breakfast or lunch, whichever you want to call it and headed out to look for my car.
After we found it outside funky Buddha we made our way back to the hotel. "I've just realised, your the first girl to not wear make up infront of me" he said with a big smile. I laughed "I have a little bit of eye make up on! So that doesn't count" he started laughing. "Ooh well, still natural to me" we entered the hotel room to find the boys all there.
"Y/N!! We thought you left" Liam said with a frown. "I could never leave without saying good bye" I said as I walked over to him. He engulfed me in his big arms. "Niall's shirt suits you" "thanks Liam, I'm thinking of keeping it" I shouted loud enough for Niall to hear. "Keep it! It's a reason for us to see you again" Niall shouted back from the kitchen. I laughed, Liam still had his arm around my shoulder. "So we managed to get you backstage passes to tonight's gig" I was frozen. I was actually going to one of their concerts?! Liam felt my body stiffen and laughed. "I think she likes the gift guys" he said to the rest of the boys. "Good! You can meet Eleanor tonight, she'll be there" Louis said with a big grin which I returned. "I'm excited!" I screamed as Paul walked in with my suitcase.
"What have you got in here Y/N? A body?!" Paul said laughing. "Maybe" I said winking at him. I looked over to Harry to see him smiling which made me smile. When he looked over I looked away, too shy to make eye contact after last night. He must have seen my awkwardness because he walked over to me and Liam. "Want help unpacking?" He said. "Unpack?" I said with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah, Paul said you can spend the week here if you'd like" I smiled at Paul and made my way over to my suitcase. "Your all gonna laugh when you see what's in here" I said laughing to myself. I opened up my suitcase to show them the contents. There was a couple of dresses, tops, jeans and shoes. And on top was at least 20 DVDs, a collection of Cd's, my laptop, iPod and speakers. "You have more technology than clothes Y/N your worse at packing than I am" Zayn laughed. "I can't help it, who needs clothes" I said winking. They all burst out laughing making me blush. "And anyway, I like pretending I have my own radio station it keeps me happy" I smiled as I thought about it. "Well we can be your special guest today!" Louis said whipping out a pair of headphones from my suitcase. "Bring it on tommo!" I giggled as we sat around the floor pretending to be in an interview.