Chapter 22

Your P.O.V
The boys didn't have a show today which meant I could spend the day with Harry. The shower in the tour bus was elegant and small but I managed. The events of last night played through my mind as I washed my hair. I had seen Harry in a new light and I was falling for him deeply.
Ashton, Michael, Lou and some of the crew members were outside sun bathing so I decided to join them. I put on a cute peach bikini, and chucked on a top and shorts.
image
Harry text saying to be ready so I was one step ahead. My sunglasses were perched on my head, my wedges in hand as I walked outside. "Mind if I join?" I asked with a chuckle. I lay down beside Lou and took my top off before closing my eyes and soaked up the sun.
The sound of fans shouting broke me out of my sleepy trance. I looked around and noticed that more fans had surrounded our tour buses which meant the boys were out the studio. I quickly stood up and made my way into the tour bus hoping to find Harry there.
His mop of curls weren't hard to find, he was playing with Lux. I sat down on the small couch and watched them play. He was so good with children, I could feel myself melting. I had a soft spot for guys who were good with kids. Harry turned around and locked eyes with me. I smiled as I blew him a kiss. He looked different today, different in a good way. His smile was brighter and his eyes glistened making goosebumps form on my bare skin. "You look hot" he said as he indicated to my bikini. I looked down and blushed, this was the first time Harry had seen me in any form of swim wear. I wasn't the skinniest girl but I was proud of my curves. Lux ran over to me and I placed her on my lap. "Swim" she said excitedly making me chuckle. "I can't swim. Me and uncle Zayn are scared of water" I said in a cooing tone making her laugh. Harry sat beside us and began making us laugh, pulling silly faces and emphasising small words. I decided to snap a photo of this moment. After a quick selfie, Lou had taken Lux to put her down for a nap and me and Harry made our way out. I quickly chucked my top over my head and put my sunglasses on. "Ready?" Harry asked and I nodded.
——————————————
It took every fibre in body to stop myself from grabbing Harry's hand. This was the first time me and Harry had gone out in public alone. The fans still had no clue about us dating and I wanted it to stay that way for a couple more weeks. I wanted them to know, but I wanted to enjoy keeping us out the limelight to soak up each others emotions. Harry had the day planned. We went sight seeing, paparazzi often followed and took snaps. I was scared about what the captions for the photos would be. We ate lunch in a small restaurant before we watched the sun set. It was a public park which meant people walked by. A few recognised Harry and asked him for a photo. I sunk back in the shadows, hoping no one would ask me any questions. I didn't want people thinking I was only here for Harry's fame. Throughout the day we stole little kisses when we thought no one was looking. The conversation was mainly about the concerts and my internship but it took a turn and we started talking about last night.
"The boys all know about last night" harry said nervously and I blushed. I had a feeling they would know. We were walking back to the tour bus and I was glad there was hardly anyone around which meant we could speak without being worried about who heard. I chuckled before replying. "I figured. I was in your tour bus half naked, I'm pretty sure that was enough proof for them" Harry looked at me as he laughed at my response. "Good thing the covers were over you. That's for my eyes only" he said with a wink. I liked this side to Harry, it made me feel content.
"I'm yours and yours only" I whispered, hoping he didn't hear. Harry stopped in his tracks and stared at me. "Do you mean that?" Damn, I guess he did hear. I nodded as I looked down. "I've never felt like this for anyone before" he said in a soft voice. I could feel the butterflies erupt in my stomach as the words left his lips. "Me neither" I said, finally connecting my eyes to his. We stood there in silence as we processed each others words. "Y/N.." Harry whispered, his eyes had a slight twinkle in them. "Yeah Harry" I replied. There was a small pause. I watched Harry as he tried piecing the words together in his mind. My eyes trailing to the dent on his nose and the small freckle on his cheek. Each little thing making him more perfect than before. His flaws only added to his beauty and his personality was enough to make the whole world weak to the knees. He took a deep breath as he spoke. "Last night made me realise.. Well I already knew when I first laid eyes on you.. But last.. I just feel.. I.. Y/N I'm falling for you. I'm sorry.. I just had to tell you. It's too soon, I don't.. You don't have to.. I mean it's okay if you don't feel the same way" he stumbled over each word, I couldn't help but smile over his nervousness.
"Harry it's only been two months.." I started but Harry cut me off. "I know Y/N. it's okay.. Don't worry, you don't have to" he looked at his feet, a frown forming on his perfect pink lips. My smile widened at his response. He really didn't have a clue. "Harry it's only been two months and I've felt more than I've felt in a lifetime" he shifted as he stared into my eyes. His green eyes wide as the words sunk in. "I want to be with you Harry. I wouldn't have it any other way.." I whispered. Before he could reply I took a step closer and pressed my lips against his. I smiled into the kiss as our lips moved together. I could feel the emotions flowing through our bodies. A flash of light made me pull away and that's when I noticed there were paps taking photos of us. "H..harry I'm so sorry.." I whispered, this would be all over the tabloids and I wasn't sure if Harry wanted that. He leaned closer and pressed his lips beside my ear. "Don't be sorry, I want the world to know you're mine" he whispered sending tingles down my spine. Before I could reply, the paps surrounded us and began firing questions. "How long have you been dating?" "When did this happen?" "She's not even famous Harry" "she's a downgrade" Harry placed his hand in mine and we quickly made our way to the tour bus. Their security team saw the commotion and ran out in aid to get us in safely. "I'll keep you safe" Harry whispered. I nodded as we walked in to the safety of our tour bus. Everyone else seemed baffled and confused about what had happened.
——————————————
We told everyone what had happened and Lou pointed out it was best to clear up the rumours. Harry took my hand in his as he spoke the words. "Are you sure you're ready for this?" The concern evident in his voice and facial expressions. I took a deep breath and nodded. "It's now or never" I replied with a weak smile. Liam had gone on Twitter and pointed out that me and Harry were the number one worldwide trend which meant the news had spread fast.
I watched as harry opened up the app for vine and began speaking. "They aren't rumours" he said with a big smile. He paused the videoing and took my phone, a picture of us at the front. "We are dating" he said in a sing song voice and paused videoing again. "Y/N come here" I did as he asked and sat beside him. "Smile" he whispered in my ear and I smiled. I really hope the fans react well. "Hello Y/N" he said as he looked at me. Harry paused again, Niall popping up behind us. "Can I say hi too?" He piped up and Liam joined in. "Me too!" He shouted making me and harry chuckle. Harry pointed the camera at Niall and he shouted "Y/N" while sticking his arms out. Harry paused the video one last time and pointed it at Liam. "Hi Y/N" he said with a cute innocent smile. I laughed as the video came to an end and Harry posted it on vine and twitter with the caption "@Harry_Styles: Y/N"
Liam's P.O.V
We sat around the tour bus and conversed about random things. We never really had time to do simple things like this when we were on the road, everyone looked so relaxed everyone except Y/N. I could tell how nervous she was about how the fans would react. Out of all us boys, it was Harry who received the most hate when he was out seen with a girl or confirmed he had a girlfriend. The rest of our girlfriends and ex girlfriends received a fair share of hate and death threats but I wasn't sure how they would react to Y/N and Harry being together. Especially because she was normal as they say. I decided to log back into twitter and tweet some fans.
"@Real_Liam_Payne: how is everyone?:)"
The tweets came rolling in. I replied to a few before checking what the hot topics were. My smile dropped as I saw the latest trend. #Y/NThirsty4Fame #BeardY/N. I gulped as I looked up. No one had noticed my reaction until Zayn caught my worried stare. "Liam what's wrong?" He asked making everyone look at me. I took a deep breath and looked at Y/N. "maybe you should check twitter" I whimpered out. I saw her smile fade instantly as she looked down. Harry's jaws clenched as he picked up his phone and began scrolling through tweets, his stare becoming harder and the anger evident in his tensed muscles. I watched as Y/N took the phone off Harry and look at the tweets. I could see the sadness in her eyes but she was trying to be strong. She put the phone down and looked at Harry.
"It's no biggie" she whispered, giving him a peck on the lips. I could tell he wasn't convinced. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and pulled her close. "It gets better with time" he said to her and Y/N nodded. I leaned in and joined in the hug and the rest followed in suite as we gave her a big teddy bear hug. I heard her light chuckle as she whispered "thanks guys. You mean the world to me"