Chapter 21 (Smut)

Your P.O.V
I stumbled into the tour bus with Harry hot on my trail. No words were exchanged as he pushed me against the wall and began grinding. His bulge was evident as his head fell back in pleasure.
"You have no idea what you do to me" he mumbled as he crashed his lips to mine. I pressed my lips back into his with force and he bit down my lip begging for entrance. I decided to tease and deny him entrance as my hands pulled at his curls. He growled as he spanked my bum making me moan into the kiss. He took that as an opportunity and shoved his tongue in my mouth, both of us fighting for dominance. I pulled away slightly only to regain some air in my lungs before attaching our lips once again. Harry's hands rested below my bum indicating for me to jump and wrap my legs around his waist. Our lips stayed connected as he walked us over to his bunk and placed me on the bed with him hovering over me. His lips left mine as he began nibbling down my neck making my breath hitch as he nibbled against my sweet spot. More bites were left against my neck as he trailed his way down my chest.
"You look hot in this dress" he whispered lustfully in between kisses. "But you'd look hotter with it off" I moaned at the sound of his voice as his hands found the zipper to my dress. He slowly unzipped my dress as I lifted myself off the bed slightly so he could take the dress off fully. He stared at my almost naked body making the heat rise to my cheeks. I lifted my hands and began unbuttoning his shirt as his once emerald green eyes stared into mine with passion and desperation. I threw the shirt beside my dress as Harry pressed his bare chest against mine, the only thing restricting us was my bra. Our lips connected again as Harry roamed the side of my body, feeling every curve and dimple as I undid his trousers and pushed them down his long legs. He got off the bed and took off his shoes and pants as I took my heels off, our eyes never breaking contact. Harry climbed above me again but this time I pushed him back and switched him over, allowing me to straddle his waist.
"My turn" I whispered in his ear as I began leaving open mouth kisses and bites on his neck and chest. Harry's breathing became heavier as I began grinding, enjoying the feeling of his bulge next to my heat. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter as each second passed and I couldn't take it anymore. I trailed kisses down his chest until I reached the band to his boxers. I stopped and looked at Harry only to see him watching me intently. I winked as I took his boxers off with my teeth. He rose off the bed slightly as I chucked the clothing in the growing pile of clothes on the floor. I stared at his erection and gulped. He was huge and I wondered how he would fit in my mouth. A knowing smirk graced Harry's lips as he stared at me. Slowly I took him in my hand and began pumping, his breathing became short as I moved faster and faster until I was satisfied by how hard he was. I took the tip of his cock between my lips and sucked gently, before licking a strip up the prominent vain. I heard a low growl leave Harry's lips as his head fell back. "Don't tease Y/N" he moaned. I smirked as I took him whole in my mouth making him gasp. I gagged at the size of his cock but carried on bobbing my head, one hand on his hip and the other pumping the remainder of his cock. I moaned against his cock as Harry's hand tugged at my hair, pushing him in deeper. His cock hit the back of my throat making me gag slightly but I carried on moving, faster and quicker. Seeing Harry look desperate made me wet and I could feel my heat throbbing, wanting Harry inside me.
Harry placed his hands over mine and pulled me away. Before I could say anything he straddled my waist and began nibbling my neck. His hands went behind my back and played with the straps of my bra. "Lift" he whispered and I obeyed as the piece of clothing was chucked on the ground. I hissed as Harry bit down on my left nipple making me squirm my hip off the bed. Harry chuckled lightly as he pushed my body down and bent over me. His lips attached to my left breast again as his hand rubbed the other, pinching my nipple as I moaned loudly. He did the same to my right boob before sliding his body down to my crotch. He eyed me carefully as he removed my lace knickers and chucked it on the floor. His eyes broke contact as he stared at my heat, licking his lips as he saw how wet I was. "Is this all for me?" He whispered. I didn't trust my voice so I nodded. He smirked as he began kissing the inside of my thigh, getting close to my core before kissing back down again. I groaned in frustration. I wanted his tongue inside me.
"Harry.." i whimpered making Harry chuckle lightly as his fingers lightly grazed my clit making me buck my hips. Harry pushed me down as his tongue finally made contact with my heat. I moaned in relief as his tongue began doing figure eights on my clit before he shoved his tongue inside me making me thrust, wanting to feel him more. Harry's strong arms pushed my down as his chuckle vibrated against my core making the euphoria spread through my body. My breathing hitched as his movements became faster. I needed more. "P..please harry" i begged. he pulled away and made his way up my body and attached his lips onto mine.
"You taste delicious" he said in a raspy tone making my breathing get heavier. I bit his lip and put my fingers through his curls. "Harry, I need you.." I whispered against his lips. "Tell me what you want Y/N" he said in a low tone, as his hands played with my breast.
"I want your big cock inside me" I breathed feeling myself getting wetter. Harry pulled away and smirked. "With pleasure" he said as he climbed off me. I hissed at the loss of contact as harry pulled out a silver packet from his wallet. I watched as his teeth teared the plastic and he put the condom on his erection.
He pushed my legs further apart as he lined his cock to my entrance. Slowly he pushed in making me gasp. His size was huge. He looked at me intently, a silent question on whether he should carry on. I nodded as my head fell back, his cock filling me up. Once he was inside me fully he stopped allowing me to adjust to his size. I felt pleasure spread through my entirety. "Please.." I moaned out and harry began thrusting into me slowly. His breathing becoming heavier as he groaned with every thrust.
"You're so tight Y/N" he mumbled as he's thrusts became faster. My moans and the sound of our skins slapping together filled the quiet tour bus. I bucked my hips up to meet Harry's thrust earning a moan to leave his lips. I carried on with my actions until harry pulled out completely and thrusted into me hard. "Harry!" I screamed as his thrusts gained pace. He changed the angle slightly and his cock grazed my g spot making me scream his name out again. "Right there harry" I moaned. His hands reached for my breasts as he continued thrusting in a steady pace. I arched my back unintentionally as I could feel the familiar knot in my stomach becoming unbearable. I reached down and began rubbing my clit as Harry's actions became faster and sloppier.
"I'm gonna cum harry" I moaned loudly as harry attached his lips to my neck. He nibbled on my sweet spot and with each thrust he brushed against my g spot which drove me over the edge. I couldn't hold it any longer.
"I'm close too Y/N" harry groaned in my ear. With one final thrust I came, screaming Harry's name loudly, my juices covering his hard cock. Anyone close to the tour bus would surely have heard. Harry groaned as I felt his cock twitch inside me. With another hard thrust he came, moaning my name loudly as he carried on thrusting slowly as we rode out our highs. Harry pulled out and I winced at the loss of contact. He removed the condom off his now softening cock and chucked it in the bin beside his bunk. He lay down beside me and put a hand around my waist. Our breathing began to calm as he held me in his arms.
"You're perfect Y/N" he whispered in my hair. I looked up and smiled. "I could say the same about you Harry" he chucked lightly as he pulled the blanket over our naked bodies. A light kiss was left at the top of my forehead as I smiled against his chest, this is where I wanted to spend forever. In Harry's arms.
——————————————
Harry's P.O.V
I awoke before Y/N as I watched her sleep. She had my boxers on from the previous night, the covers tangled between her legs and covering her bare torso while I lay in my skinny jeans. The boys were awake as they tiptoed around getting ready to hit the studio for rehearsals. We had driven overnight to the next city we were performing in; Houston. It was beautiful here and I couldn't wait to spend the day here with Y/N. I traced the tattoo on her back as she slept soundly. Her lightly tanned skin and her hair fanned out around her made her look like a goddess. Last nights events played in my head as I smiled. Our relationship had moved onto the next stage and I could feel myself falling for her even more. I didn't want to leave her and go to the studio. It was our first time together and I wanted to be here when she woke up. I kissed her shoulder as she breathed steadily, pulling the covers higher up her body. I chuckled lightly until I felt a light tap on my shoulder.
"We have to get going harry" Liam said and I gave him a weak smile. "I know but I don't want to leave her" I said as I looked back towards Y/N again. Liam probably understood what I meant as I heard him sigh. "She'll understand" he said and I nodded. I kissed her shoulder again before getting off the bed but something grabbed my wrist. I looked over to see Y/N's hand stretched. She still had her back to us and her eyes were still closed.
"Have a good day babe" she said, her morning voice was beautiful and low. Me and Liam chuckled lightly. "And the boys as well. Give them a kiss from me Liam" she carried on making me smile. She always thought of others, even in her sleepy state. She let go of my hand and covered her bare back with the covers and sighed intently. I kissed the side of her head before chucking on a top and heading out with the boys. They were whooping and making embarrassing comments. It was obvious they knew about the events that took place last night.