Chapter 20

Harry's P.O.V
My gaze locked with Y/N's as she saw me standing outside the tour bus. Ashton must have noticed I was there and excused himself out the bus. He placed a hand on my shoulder and gave me a sympathetic smile. I nodded before I walked into the tour bus and sat down beside Y/N. Her eyes were locked to the ground as she played with her fingers. I took a deep breath before speaking.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you Y/N" I said in a shaky voice. I should have told her when I called her. I had no idea what was going through her mind and from the conversation I had just heard between her and Ashton, it couldn't be good. She didn't say anything, she didn't even flinch at the sound of my voice. I felt myself getting nervous, what if I lost her?
I took her hand in mine. She resisted at first but she soon gave in. Her stare never left the ground as I placed my head against her shoulder. "We were seeing eachother over a year ago, but now we're just good friends Y/N. Lou introduced us when she first became our stylist. I'm sorry I didn't tell you Y/N, I don't know what I was thinking when I kept it away from you. And as for us sharing clothes, we don't babe she just happens to have similar tops to me" I took a deep breath and I said everything I should have told her a few days ago. I felt her shift slightly until she placed her chin above my head.
Your P.O.V
I listened to what harry had to say and I could hear truth in his voice. He had no reason to lie to me. I finally stopped being stubborn and placed my head above his. I had missed his touch and I missed his presence. We stayed like that for a short amount of time before he pulled away. Our eyes locked together as he frowned and looked down.
"I really am sorry Y/N" he said in a quiet voice. I shook my head and smiled, cupping his chin and bringing his green eyes to stare into my own. "There's nothing to be sorry about" I whispered. The corners of his mouth curled up into a smile. Damn, I was a sucker for that smile and I couldn't stay mad at him for too long. Harry placed a hand on my leg and pulled me onto his lap. Our lips barely touching as our breath became short and desperate. Desperate to feel each other. I leaned in and pressed my lips against his. The kiss was sloppy but passionate. Our lips moved in sync and Harry's hands roamed my body, lightly squeezing my thigh and then my bum. I moaned into the kiss as I pulled away to gain some air in my lungs before pressing my lips against his again. Things became heated quickly before a light chuckle made us pull away. Michael stood outside the tour bus with an amused expression on his face.
"Hey Lou I found them! And by the looks of it, they made up!" I looked at Harry before we burst into a fit of giggles. The boys really needed to stop disturbing me and Harry when things became heated. I stood up and stretched my arm out for harry which he happily took. "Shut it mike" I said as I bumped shoulders with him while walking out their our bus. He laughed at my unimpressed expression making me laugh too. "Sorry I should have knocked" he said with a wink and I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks.
——————————————
The boys had the next two days off after the show in Kansas City. They decided to stay there and attend some parties before driving up to Houston for their next show. I was excited to finally spend some time alone with Harry but plans changed when the rest of the boys announced they all had to attend the party. Lou's and Harry's friend Kara left in the morning, she apologised for any misunderstandings and I soon came to knowledge that she was a pretty nice person.
The boys had dressed and left me and Lou alone to get ready. I decided on something short and sexy to make sure Harry's eyes stayed on me and me only. I would be lying if I said I wasn't the jealous type, especially when the boy was Harry. The dress was figure hugging but elegant. I teamed the look of with some brogue heels and clutch bag.
image
"Wow Y/N! You have some killer curves on you" Lou said as I walked out the bunk area. I laughed as I twirled in my dress. "Just making sure Harry knows what he's missing out on if any girl gets too close" I said with a wink. She laughed as we made our way out of the tour bus and towards the waiting boys. The 5 seconds of summer lads were also joining us along with Josh, sandy and Paul. Liam and Ashton began whistling as we came closer making me and Lou chuckle. "You. Both. Look. Hot" Ashton said in a matter of fact tone making us both laugh again. "Nice bum Y/N" Luke said and I blushed. Harry quickly walked to my side and gave my bum a light squeeze.
"My bum Luke, back off" he said in a playful tone making the whole group burst into a fit of laughter. I winked at Lou as we made our way to the club.
The VIP section had been specially booked for us as we ordered our drinks and danced. I noticed Harry's eyes following my every move which made me feel content inside. His eyes blazed with lust as he watched my dancing figure on the dance floor. There were girls every where who tried sitting beside him and touching him but his gaze never left mine. I decided to give him a show. I winked at him before i pulled Liam closer to me, as we danced to the rhythm of the music. I let the beat and alcohol take over my body until I felt a hand placed on my waist. I turned around to see Harry. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.
"I know what you're trying to do" he whispered in my ear. The music was loud but his voice was huskier than ever. I gave him a cheeky smile before nibbling on his ear. "Did it work babe?" I asked in a seductive tone. His hands slid down to my bum and gave it a light squeeze making my eyes shut. "Maybe" and with that he pulled his presence away from me. I gave him a questioning look as I watched him make his way over to our table. I followed in suite and sat down beside him. Lou and Michael were in deep conversation and Louis, Niall and Josh seemed to be arguing about something. Me and harry joined into their little rant.
"Y/N what do you think?" Niall asked, they were arguing about their new music video. "I think it's a great idea" I said with a light chuckle. "Buttttt Y/N" Louis whined making me laugh. Before I could reply I felt a hand on my leg making its way up my thigh. I looked up to see Harry looking intently at the boys in front of him, a small smile on his face. He was doing this on purpose. As we carried on talking, Harry's hand slid higher and higher up my leg making my breath hitch. "Is something wrong?" Harry asked as I shifted from my position. "F..fine" I said as I pried his hand away from my leg. The conversation carried on as normal as I gave my input on their ideas which made them laugh. Harry's hand was back on my leg and he drew imaginary circles on the inside of my thigh. I let out a small moan as I lowered my head hoping the boys hasn't heard. I heard a light chuckle from beside me as Louis asked what was wrong. "N.. Nothing, I'm just not feeling well" I lied, Harry's touch was becoming unbearable and I wanted him. Heck I needed him.
"Harry you should take her home" josh said in concern and Harry nodded, standing up and dragging me away with him. "I'll see you guys later" I said as I gave them a small wave.
We quickly walked out of the club, not taking notice of our surroundings as we took a cab back to the tour bus. Harry's wandering hands carried on teasing as his long fingers came incredibly close to my heat. I moaned quietly letting my eyes flutter. "Be patient" harry said into my ear as I kept my eyes firmly shut. My mind thinking about the things harry could do with his long slim fingers.