➼ 2

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

I came across my cold blooded neighbour while returning home. I greeted him good morning earning a smile from him.

"Considering that we're gonna see each other hereafter, mind telling me your name?" I asked.

"Min Yoongi."

"I'm Y/n."

"Yeah you told me yesterday," He seemed like someone who maintained short convos so I did not want to bother him by asking more questions

When we turned to leave, a huge crowd standing around the restaurant to which I had been to caught our attention.

"This restaurant has never been this crowded before," I heard Yoongi say staring in the same direction.

"Wait, why are cops there?"

We both walked closer to get a clear view.

All of our eyes directed towards the corpse on a metal bed carried by two men. My eyes widened when I heard that it was the owner of the restaurant who I met last night.

"The man's throat was slit and his body was found in the refrigerator," The cops discussed, "The murder had taken place at around 9.15 pm last night."

"Didn't you come here last night?" Yoongi asked noticing my tensed state and I simply nodded.

I speed walked back to my apartment unable to watch the scene. Why does this have to happen right when I set foot in Seoul?

Hastily dialling in my mom's number, I began rambling everything to her because she's the only person I rely on every single situation.

"See? I told you to choose a college here in Busan itself," She repeated what she told me a few weeks ago but I was determined to go on my way anyway.

"Eomma!" I whine.

"What are you whining for? Look Y/n, anything suspicious happens, you're coming back here the next minute!"

"You know that won't happen. Plus I already got my admission in SNU," I proudly said.

"Whatever, just be nice to your neighbours and take care," Her voice softened.

"You too Mom!"

Hanging up the call, I smiled feeling better than before.

The doorbell rang the next second I put my phone on the table.

"Sorry to bother but--" Yoongi paused when I opened the door.

"--do you have some green tea bags?" He asked.

"I guess, hold up," I said going back in opening one of the bags where I stored all my eatables. I pulled out a few tea bags before going back to him.