Explanation

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

Thank You!

I really appreciate those who took your time to read and comment on my story! It makes me the happiest when you guys comment! Each of your words meant a lot to me♡

I really hope the story was beyond some of your expectations. I had been working on this for so long, I was literally out of ideas but I was determined to complete it.

Now let's move on to the explanation part for those of ya'll who have trouble understanding parts of the story.

Lemme make this clear, this is not the end. Another whole book will be out soon as a Namjoon ff so stay tuned.😉

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook have been working under Jin as secret agents which makes the 4 of them a team. Jin often assigns them missions which they do together or alone depending on the mission.

They often target on people who cause harm to the society and kept the illegal money to themselves which is why they live such a lavish life. This all took place in the Vampire World.

Though they knew that the door to the Human World was open, they didn't use it much since they felt there was no need to.

The portal to the Human World was only located in Seoul so that's the only place they could enter and can't go anywhere out of that city.

⊹─◂▸★◂▸─⊹

As mentioned in the Epilogue, Taehyung classifies the people in the Vampire World into 3 castes out of which the Pureline is the superior one.

They thought no one else could dominate them unless Jisoo and You were born. They assumed a Vampire and Human cannot have a child until your parents proved it was actually possible.

This made a new powerful caste emerge as Dhampires but only you and your sister were a part of it. Seokjin on hearing this, concluded you people would become a threat to all Vampires so he ordered to get rid of you both.

At first the members agreed because it was for their good only, but later on Taehyung found out that You and Jisoo were daughters of Jin's previous enemy so thats the reason he wanted to kill you both.

⊹─◂▸★◂▸─⊹

Their first target was Jisoo who was a teenager by the time she was attacked. When this mission was on, Taehyung had been out of it because of the depression due to Jihyo's death.