➼ 22

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

"Thank y-you hyung," Taehyung sniffed as Jin didn't waste any time in pulling his head to his chest comforting the younger boy.

After what felt like a few minutes, Taehyung pulled away wiping his tears.

"I'll go check up on Jimin," He said before strolling into the basement.

Jin stood outside letting his mind wander to all the information he just received when Taehyung's panicked voice rang through his ears.

"Hyung!"

"Jimin is missing!"

Jin rushed into the basement only to find the unlocked cuff hanging from the wall.

"How did he even unlock it!?" Taehyung held his head in despair.

"Shit what do we do now," Jin seemed tensed.

"Do you have any idea where he could go?" Taehyung turned to Jin.

"I'm not sure... Does he know anyone else other than us? Because he's probably planning to stay away from us till the Solar Eclipse so he can become immortal," Jin said.

"Uhm..." Yoongi walked in, "Have you guys seen Y/n? I've been searching for her for the past 10 minutes but she doesn't seem to be here."

"She might be here somewhere," Jin added.

"No I looked around well. She isn't here," He shook his head.

"What the... Did he take Y/n with him?!" Taehyung gasped.

"Fucking great."

"He must be somewhere here. There are not many places he can hide in so if we part our ways and search, we'll be able to find him right?" Taehyung said.

"Yes Tae, you go with Y/n's friend and I'll go alone," Jin said as they parted their ways.

⊹─◂▸★◂▸─⊹

"Not here...." Taehyung said peeping behind cars and trash cans.

"Yah, he's definitely not gonna be anywhere you're searching. That man is certainly clever enough to hide in a place where you've no idea of," Yoongi shrugged looking at Tae.

"I don't know anything about him nor his past but I'll try to help you. Now tell me, do you know anyone of Jimin's childhood friends?"

Taehyung stood there for a while looking up in an attempt to think. The pale boy just stood there tapping his feet waiting for the other one to give an answer.