➼ 26

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

After that incident, Taehyung refused to stay in that place.

So he moved away, not only from their mansion but from the Vampire World itself along with his brother Jaehyun who was only a kid then.

He bought a house in Seoul and stayed there with his brother for a few years until he grew up.

That was when the brothers met two girls who lived next door.

Jisoo and You

⊹─◂▸★◂▸─⊹

Vernon had escaped to the Human World apparently thinking that Taehyung would never be able to find him.

Though Vernon was content of escaping from Taehyung's eyes, he had no idea that someone else built up a grudge against him wanting to take revenge so badly.

.
.
.

[Several years later]

"I miss you so much," A single tear ran down her cheek as she placed a bouquet of flowers on Jihyo's grave.

She stood up walking away from the cemetery wiping away the tear. Although so many years have passed by, Tzuyu couldn't forgive him for what he did.

Just then she received a message from her old friend telling that she saw Vernon enrolling himself in the SNU, South Korea. Seeing this, she immediately prepared herself to visit the Human World.

A sinister grin crept onto her face thinking about the horrible ways she could kill him.

"I'm coming for you."

⊹─◂▸★◂▸─⊹

Stepping onto the world of humans, she promised herself that she'd return to her place once her task is over.

She entered the college campus while her eyes keenly looked for the only face she was expecting to see.

Just then, a very familiar head caught her attention, although he was facing his back, it felt like him. So increasing her pace, she began following him with full attention.

Without realizing, she harshly bumped into someone which made them fall back.

"Ahh shit," She got up groaning as she caught a glimpse of the guy who she bumped into when he helped her.

Once he disappeared into the crowd, she stood there in the middle of the corridor completely lost.

When she saw students filling the classrooms, she too found a classroom to get in just to avoid being questioned by the staff.