➼ 14

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

Taehyung's POV

I rushed out of the room following Jin trying to gain his attention.

"Jin hyung! Jin-ah! Hyung-ah!" I called out as he was walking to who knows where. But he wouldn't respond.

"Yah Kim Seokjin!" I shouted making him halt.

"Sorry Hyung I shouldn't have yelled at you. Please listen to what I have to say."

"Go ahead."

"It's about Jimin. There's something wrong with him... And I need your help to solve this," I said.

"He is possessed," He said bluntly.

I only blinked at him cluelessly.

"Right?"

"Yeah, you're right," I nodded.

So Jin knew this already, yet he slapped me.

"I've been observing him. The way he acts, the way he speaks and the way his personality does a 180° flip," He said.

Author's POV

Taehyung : You knew all of this, yet you didn't do anything?

Seokjin : I'm sorry Taehyung. I need Jimin to believe that I'm still on his side. That's why I had to go against you in front of him.

Taehyung : It's okay... How do we deal with him?

Seokjin : I'm afraid that if we mess with him, that thing inside him will destroy all of us. But I don't think leaving him like this is a good idea either.

Taehyung : Hyung, when did you see Jimin's first symptom?

Seokjin : The first time.... as far as I noticed it was when Y/n arrived here. I didn't really understand him. One moment he wanted to help her, the other he was acting the opposite.

Taehyung : Like a dual personality...

Seokjin : Yeah I've to talk to him about this.

Y/n : Jin, I've put him to sleep now.

The two were slightly startled by Y/n's sudden appearance.

Seokjin : Oh... Y/n...please have a seat. We've got some talking to do.

Y/n : Sure but before that let me tell you, Jimin's mental condition is very poor now.

Seokjin : Our Jimin is fighting with his inner demon every single day. He can't do this alone. We have to make him win. For that we need your help.

Y/n : Tell me what I have to do.

⊹─◂▸★◂▸─⊹

Back in Seoul: