➼ 33

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

"Missed me babygirl?" He said throwing me a smirk.

"Jimin..." His name came out as a whisper through my mouth.

Seokjin was no where to be seen.

"Put the knife down," I command.

"Why would I do that?"

"You got nothing to do with him. It's me who you want right?"

"Absolutely," He smirks.

"Then why are you showing your powers to innocent Yoongi you wimp?"

"Maybe he's not as innocent as you think," Jimin says making me frown.

"Who sent you? Who are you planning to attack?" Jimin threatened pressing the knife closer to the pale boy's neck.

"He wasn't sent by anyone. He came for me," I spoke for Yoongi.

"Ugh I still can't believe I fell for that sick act of yours," I spat, "I trusted you and genuinely wanted to help you out."

"Jungkook told you didn't he?" Jimin asks.

"I did too!" Yoongi spoke.

"Is that why you wanted to burn the body of someone who isn't even related to this?" Jimin tilted his face.

"What?" I ask confused and Yoongi points to a table nearby.

My eyes directed to his finger to find a few paper pieces lying on it so I approach to read them.

"It does my heart a world of good
To see him in a box of wood"

"The only way he attains eternal sleep
Is when you grab the matches
To make him crumble into ashes"

"Not where we belong is where he lies
Where life and warmth doesn't exist"

". . ."

"I don't understand shit from this, elaborate," I turn to them but that bastard did not move his knife off Yoongi.

"He's not gonna run anywhere, you know we can't so you can at least let him explain," I say eyeing the knife and he slowly lowers it.

"I found these letters stuck on various parts of the mansion so I called Jin back from his mission to help me out with them. I assumed the person who sent these to be Jimin because he was the one who wanted to get rid of his possession by asking us to burn Jaehyun's body but only when I met Jimin myself, I discovered it was all nothing but an act! Jaehyun never existed" Yoongi concluded.

"Exactly, then who sent you those letters?" Jimin asks.

"I already answered that question. I don't know!" My friend raised his voice to prove his innocence but Jimin accused him for lying.