➼ 18

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

✦─◂▸⊹⚜️⊹◂▸─✦

Your POV

Jisoo was my sister.

My own sister.

I held my heart and started crying out loud.

"I love you too Jisoo! Why did you have to leave!"

"Y/n I--" Taehyung barged in but stopped in his tracks when he saw me crying.

"Oh Tae, when did you arrive..." I said wiping away my tears.

"Why are you crying?"

I clutched her diary near my heart as more tears continued to fall. He soon sat next to me on my bed sliding an arm around my shoulder trying to calm me down.

"What happened?"

"My sister...I miss her," I couldn't answer properly as my own tears were choking me.

Taehyung pulled me into his chest patting my back and we stayed like that for a few minutes until his shirt absorbed all my tears.

"Tae?" I called out pulling away.

"Yes?"

I pulled out that familiar picture from the nightstand drawer handing it over to him.

"Is that you?"

The moment his eyes landed on that picture, his face shrunk.

"No"

Huh?

"Then who?" I asked trying to figure out who lied to me.

Taehyung's eyes showed a blank yet dark expression.

"My brother."

"You have a brother!?" I ask him shocked. Well I barely know anything about him and his family.

"Had one," He said.

Understanding what he said, I contemplated if it was alright to enquire him on that topic.

"What happe--"

"Someone's coming," He whispered.

As he said the door opened revealing an uneasy Jin.

"Tae and Y/n, something's wrong with Jimin again."

Hearing that I closed the diary getting up to follow Jin. He placed a finger on his lips gesturing us to keep quiet when we reached his room. He slowly opened the room door and peeked in.

Jin entered Jimin's room followed by Tae then me. The aura here felt completely different than the outside. The room was dimly lit with a red lamp.

I looked around before my eyes land on a slender figure sitting in the corner of the room facing the wall.

"Call him," Tae whispered and Jin nodded before calling out.